Leggat wants us to help the club die

TBH... If you want him to vanish, just stop giving him exposer.

The more we entertain his opinion, the more some buy into it. Just ignore him.

Trouble is plenty of fans listen to him, even if there aren't many on this forum.

Always good to try and bring down his credibility further.

Trouble is plenty of fans listen to him, even if there aren't many on this forum.

Any publicity just raises his profile and exposes his opinion on more fans.

If your want to stop his opinion further spreading, then stop clicking on his blog or forwarding it on.

He's a attention seeker, pure and simple.

If some people are going to listen to his words and take them in as the truth, that's up to them tbh.

I've read a good few of them and I take them for what they are, a blog from someone who has some different views on what’s going on from myself. If you spout enough rubbish then you are bound to get something right once in a while comes to mind with Leggo.

Can someone copy and paste the article it is a nightmare on a phone to read.

GREEN WANTS RANGERS FANS TO PAY WHYTE'S DEBTS

CHARLES GREEN had admitted he will have borrow from the £8.3M which he claims is in the pot to pay off creditors as part of his watered down CVA, just to keep Rangers running.

Rangers will run out of money to pay basic running costs within the next few days.

And Green’s CVA says quite clearly that the only way Green can pay bills and wages – not just those of the players, but all Rangers employees – is by robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Unless, that is, he can sweet talk Rangers supporters into handing over £15M of their money to buy season tickets.

And this at a time when the fans don’t know whether or not their club will even be playing football next season

Which makes it even more urgent that Rangers supporters do not stump up their hard earned cash by funding Charles Green’s increasingly dodgy looking deal.

For the chances of Charles Green’s CVA being accepted at a creditors meeting on Wednesday are diminishing by the day, opening the way for Green to make the move to snaffle Ibrox Stadium, snare the Albion car park and get his hands on the Milngavie training complex, which I warned about two days ago.

If he does that and moves their Crown Jewels out of the ownership of Rangers FC and into his Sevco set up, or any other plc, then as a football club, Rangers will become worthless.

Charles Green, though, will make millions.

Making the key to the whole thing, the season ticket money.

I’ve been told that Charles Green fears Rangers supporters withholding the £15M he so desperately needs to fund his get rich quick scheme. Without that cash from supporters, Green’s cunning plan will collapse.

To that end, he has been trying to get at least two major newspapers to back him, by going straight to the top and launching a charm offensive on the editors of the Sun and Herald.

I can reveal that Sun editor, Andy Harries, along with his head of sport, Iain King, plus Herald editor Johnny Russell, met Green in his office inside Ibrox on Wednesday.

My belief is that both newspapers could now face the perception they have been badly compromised.

Rangers supporters therefore must be extremely careful in believing what they read, for there will be more spin coming from Green in the next few days, ahead of him making a plea for their £15M of season ticket money.

Green ‘s CVA says in 5. 14. 2 that from June 6, the date of the meeting when the creditors vote on a CVA, he expects to pocket season ticket money.

He also admits in 5.15 that if Rangers run out of cash to pay the bills, money will be transferred from the CVA pot of £8.3M.

But only if Charles Green is appointed to assist in the day-to-day management of Rangers in order for him manage the ongoing trading costs of Rangers and allow for the smooth transition in ownership.

That is laid out in the CVA in 4.21. Those are the words used.

Green wants to have the power of ownership of Rangers before he pays any money and before he actually does own Rangers.

That is a cute move. It is also a clear and present danger to Rangers.

The bottom line - what it will all cost Rangers if the CVA goes through - is that the repayments at 8per cent interest over the next eight years, means the £8.3m in the CVA pot, which is only being loaned, will soar to £13.3M worth of repayments to Charles Green.

Plus – and this is the key to the decision the creditors will take on whether or not to accept Green's already watered down looking CVA - cash taken from the CVA pot to keep Rangers running from June 6, will be money which is not available to pay those creditors.

That is, unless Rangers supporters hand over their money to buy season tickets.

Then it is their money – the cash from Rangers supporters which will go back into the CVA pot – that will pay the debts run up by Craig Whyte.

The bottom line?

Charles Green wants Rangers supporters to pay the debts run up by Craig Whyte.

Just as Craig Whyte wanted the season ticket money from Rangers supporters last season to pay the debts he had run up.

Making Charles Green no more than Craig Whyte, Mark Two.

But if Rangers supporters make it clear they will not buy season tickets, then Green is sunk and Rangers could yet be saved. Ibrox Stadium could yet be saved. The Albion car park could yet be saved. The Milngavie training complex could yet be saved.

The situation for the club’s future well being is now even more grave than it was two days ago when I first warned of the danger of Rangers supporters handing over their £15M season ticket money to Charles Green.

For Green has already been caught out in major lies.

Charles Green said he had 20 investors.

Charles Green said he had £20M.

He has not got twenty investors.

He has not got £20M.

He has got nowhere near 20 investors.

He has got nowhere near £20M.

Charles Green has lied to Rangers supporters before.

Big time!

Charles Green is not a man Rangers supporters should trust with their hard earned money.

posted by leggoland @ 0

Problem is though how much of that is fact ? How often in the last 6 months have we discredited reports or articles just because they dont fit with our expectations ?

Whilst Leggat may be unbalanced due to his support of TBK....Tom English & Jim traynor have posted similar in recent days.

Problem is though how much of that is fact ? How often in the last 6 months have we discredited reports or articles just because they dont fit with our expectations ?

Whilst Leggat may be unbalanced due to his support of TBK....Tom English & Jim traynor have posted similar in recent days.

Well when the call comes out for the season tickets we will all get the chance to 'vote' and at the moment I will stump up for my two tickets - nothing I have heard yet will prevent me from doing so but I must also admit I expect to hear and know a lot more before the call comes in

Any publicity just raises his profile and exposes his opinion on more fans.

If your want to stop his opinion further spreading, then stop clicking on his blog or forwarding it on.

He's a attention seeker, pure and simple.

Perhaps, but I thought it was good to get views on season tickets across anyway.

As i've said before the forums could very well be used to gauge fan opinion.

Then at the very least his articles should be copied and pasted instead of posting the link to increase the hit on his blog. I refuse to click the links as I don't want to increase his hits so I have no idea what's been said, but I can't imagine it's worse than the gangsters thing of a few weeks back? that was quite funny

GREEN WANTS RANGERS FANS TO PAY WHYTE'S DEBTS

CHARLES GREEN had admitted he will have borrow from the £8.3M which he claims is in the pot to pay off creditors as part of his watered down CVA, just to keep Rangers running.

Rangers will run out of money to pay basic running costs within the next few days.

And Green’s CVA says quite clearly that the only way Green can pay bills and wages – not just those of the players, but all Rangers employees – is by robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Unless, that is, he can sweet talk Rangers supporters into handing over £15M of their money to buy season tickets.

And this at a time when the fans don’t know whether or not their club will even be playing football next season

Which makes it even more urgent that Rangers supporters do not stump up their hard earned cash by funding Charles Green’s increasingly dodgy looking deal.

For the chances of Charles Green’s CVA being accepted at a creditors meeting on Wednesday are diminishing by the day, opening the way for Green to make the move to snaffle Ibrox Stadium, snare the Albion car park and get his hands on the Milngavie training complex, which I warned about two days ago.

If he does that and moves their Crown Jewels out of the ownership of Rangers FC and into his Sevco set up, or any other plc, then as a football club, Rangers will become worthless.

Charles Green, though, will make millions.

Making the key to the whole thing, the season ticket money.

I’ve been told that Charles Green fears Rangers supporters withholding the £15M he so desperately needs to fund his get rich quick scheme. Without that cash from supporters, Green’s cunning plan will collapse.

To that end, he has been trying to get at least two major newspapers to back him, by going straight to the top and launching a charm offensive on the editors of the Sun and Herald.

I can reveal that Sun editor, Andy Harries, along with his head of sport, Iain King, plus Herald editor Johnny Russell, met Green in his office inside Ibrox on Wednesday.

My belief is that both newspapers could now face the perception they have been badly compromised.

Rangers supporters therefore must be extremely careful in believing what they read, for there will be more spin coming from Green in the next few days, ahead of him making a plea for their £15M of season ticket money.

Green ‘s CVA says in 5. 14. 2 that from June 6, the date of the meeting when the creditors vote on a CVA, he expects to pocket season ticket money.

He also admits in 5.15 that if Rangers run out of cash to pay the bills, money will be transferred from the CVA pot of £8.3M.

But only if Charles Green is appointed to assist in the day-to-day management of Rangers in order for him manage the ongoing trading costs of Rangers and allow for the smooth transition in ownership.

That is laid out in the CVA in 4.21. Those are the words used.

Green wants to have the power of ownership of Rangers before he pays any money and before he actually does own Rangers.

That is a cute move. It is also a clear and present danger to Rangers.

The bottom line - what it will all cost Rangers if the CVA goes through - is that the repayments at 8per cent interest over the next eight years, means the £8.3m in the CVA pot, which is only being loaned, will soar to £13.3M worth of repayments to Charles Green.

Plus – and this is the key to the decision the creditors will take on whether or not to accept Green's already watered down looking CVA - cash taken from the CVA pot to keep Rangers running from June 6, will be money which is not available to pay those creditors.

That is, unless Rangers supporters hand over their money to buy season tickets.

Then it is their money – the cash from Rangers supporters which will go back into the CVA pot – that will pay the debts run up by Craig Whyte.

The bottom line?

Charles Green wants Rangers supporters to pay the debts run up by Craig Whyte.

Just as Craig Whyte wanted the season ticket money from Rangers supporters last season to pay the debts he had run up.

Making Charles Green no more than Craig Whyte, Mark Two.

But if Rangers supporters make it clear they will not buy season tickets, then Green is sunk and Rangers could yet be saved. Ibrox Stadium could yet be saved. The Albion car park could yet be saved. The Milngavie training complex could yet be saved.

The situation for the club’s future well being is now even more grave than it was two days ago when I first warned of the danger of Rangers supporters handing over their £15M season ticket money to Charles Green.

For Green has already been caught out in major lies.

Charles Green said he had 20 investors.

Charles Green said he had £20M.

He has not got twenty investors.

He has not got £20M.

He has got nowhere near 20 investors.

He has got nowhere near £20M.

Charles Green has lied to Rangers supporters before.

Big time!

Charles Green is not a man Rangers supporters should trust with their hard earned money.

posted by leggoland @ 0

Cheers ED much obliged.