Regan Favours McCulloch Hung

North Rd

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost feel like its worth an experiment...create a fake account, say the same about Lennon, and see how long before it is noticed. At which point absolutely bombard everyone with complaints about Regan saying the same.

Obviously start it somewhere a little untraceable ;)

I cannot believe the double standards, if this was the lurgan bigot the unwashed would be having a candlelight vigil outside hampden.

This needs to be highlighted in the media, I wont hold my breath as it would go against the current agenda which is to have a kick at us.

Been following this on t'internet, especially twitter, especially "journalists".

1st it was fake!

Then it was obviously a mistake.

Then it was "this isn't a big thing".

Now it's ignore it and try and throw out more anti-Rangers guff.

What chance do we have?

The Media as usual are cowards even the ones who say they favour Rangers are a disgrace hiding this.

If this was Green Teeth it would be five or six page story.

Repped!

I don't know any who favour us but i could list a whole team of Celtic supporting journos.

Jig and the club have to be the ones to drive this forward. We can shout about it till we're blue in the face but the gutter press will take no notice unless it comes from them. So come on Admin and Jig get Into that poisonous little scum bag.

Jig and the club have to be the ones to drive this forward. We can shout about it till we're blue in the face but the gutter press will take no notice unless it comes from them. So come on Admin and Jig get Into that poisonous little scum bag.

Both already know about it.