Royal Family & Rangers

BEARGER

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know but they definitely are bluenoses. I remember speaking to prince William and he told me his favourite team was Rangers, and also the queen mother had a corgi she named Ranger after us. Anything else?

I knew all that Prince Edward told me.

By Royal Approval

On the 18th of September 1917, Ibrox Stadium, got it's first seal of Royal Approval, when the ground was considered a grand enough venue for King George V, to have an investiture ceremony at Ibrox. He was driven around the Ibrox track in a car to the cheers of the crowd before presenting medals to war heroes.

When was the last time the fuckin pope was at porkheid ?

"but the people who have implied that you need to subscribe to a certain socio-political identikit to support Rangers have embarrassed themselves".

The Rangers are seen as and known as the Establishment team, the way it is and always has been. Insulting Rangers fans for widely held beliefs is in my book a nono, c'est la vie.

Way to twist my words.

How exactly did I insult Rangers fans for 'widely held beliefs'? I just said that anyone can support us. The majority will (probably) be pro-Monarchy and pro-Union, but that doesn't mean that you can't have other beliefs and still support Rangers.

I twisted nothing you posted it live with it.

"but the people who have implied that you need to subscribe to a certain socio-political identikit to support Rangers have embarrassed themselves".

I am not embarrassed what should I be embarrassed about ?

Ok, I'll ask you outright: do you think that you have to follow a certain political philosophy in order to support Rangers?

You may ask all you like, no where will you find that line from me, I happen to support my clubs historic values if others do not wish to do so that is their prerogative.

What I don't expect is that they deliberately start a thread with only one possible outcome, if they are indifferent to my Sovereign Lady why do they feel the need to impress me or anyone else with their view, silence is golden.

They're too busy watching tennis.

Not really into the Royals but they talk quite indepth about footy in this video..

But to be honest, who really cares? lol. They are just people like you and I.

I'd much rather Beyonce or Rihanna turned up....

That's a poor attitude though. We al have different religious, political and social opinions but regardless of that we support the same team. Wether someone is a loyalist/unionist/seperatist or not seems irrelevant to me. Although i know there is still a large section who value the old traditions.

That's a poor attitude though. We al have different religious, political and social opinions but regardless of that we support the same team. Wether someone is a loyalist/unionist/seperatist or not seems irrelevant to me. Although i know there is still a large section who value the old traditions.

Thankfully, but its still being chipped away at!

I can see a few contributors wouldn't have enjoyed Larkhall last night, was absolutely jumping with bands fantastic night and great atmosphere the big drums where giving it laldy. :uk: :uk: :uk:

Sick to the back teeth of all the bluenoses on this forum who are anti-Orange, anti-British, anti-Loyalist, anti-Royalist, just fuck off and don't bother commenting in the threads

What an anti-British thing to say.... :lol:

Our grandfathers fought for our freedoms and you support censorship?.

This isnt Nazi Germany...

We won, remember.

I'm at the wind-up, but honestly your post is embarrassing. Respect the opinions of others, even if you disagree with them.

At the risk of another neg rep, I can assure you that Her Majesty takes a keen interest in our club.

I shall never divulge my source but let's just say she should know!

Oh and incidentally the Prince of Wales has a very deep loathing of those murderous bastards who assasinated his favourite uncle Lord Mountbatten.

I think the same ones which septic fc glorify in song most weeks at the paedodrome!