Congratulations Mr & Mrs Lafferty

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he does have a point though!

Overpaid? Perhaps but it looks like this guy has forgotten all the important goals Laffs scored for us.

A fucking cunt? Thats way out of order, no one knows what happened between Lafferty and Ally but I still love them both and for calling Lafferty a cunt, he can fuck right off.

Aye cos Rangers players have never got it in the neck from folk on here before...best of luck to him when he leaves

There is a way to do it though without sounding like a taig, I'm sure you'll agree.

Congratulations.

Now get your finger out and deliver for us Lafferty.

I would shag her.

Now, now....no need for such vulgarity. This is an open forum, some of the players view these pages. Your words could get back to big Laff' and he and his missus would be upset at such comments.

You could have said something more subtle.....along the lines of....

"Phwoar!! She's a fucking cracker!! Oooh matron......I'd give her a length....and no mistake!! Phwoar!!"

:sherlock:

Overpaid? Perhaps but it looks like this guy has forgotten all the important goals Laffs scored for us.

A fucking cunt? Thats way out of order, no one knows what happened between Lafferty and Ally but I still love them both and for calling Lafferty a cunt, he can fuck right off.

You love Lafferty? Are you a half-wit or something? Is it his atrocious attitude or his 38 goals in 138 games you prefer?