Nacho or Gattuso?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say that, Obviously Gattusso is a rangers man as well.

I always defend Novo because of the effort he put in 100% of the time but i'd have to go with Gattusso just so that i can see him batter the shit out of brown next season and bully him in the midfield, then flying headbutt Lemmon at the end of the final Ranger v them game before quietly retiring to a small house in govan with views of Ibrox.

How can you say that, Obviously Gattusso is a rangers man as well.

I always defend Novo because of the effort he put in 100% of the time but i'd have to go with Gattusso just so that i can see him batter the shit out of brown next season and bully him in the midfield, then flying headbutt Lemmon at the end of the final Ranger v them game before quietly retiring to a small house in govan with views of Ibrox.

lol, the image of gattuso fighting with Lennon made me laugh, his fight with Joe Jordon while back was class

Novo could of been bought for about 1.5 million and it would of took about 35 Million to get Gattuso from Millan.

£35 million :lol: you must be mad. You would struggle to get a player the quality of Carrol for that :sherlock:

for me it would have to be Gattuso BUT it wouldn't just be for the playing side of things. I believe that having him here would get the attention of players in the Italian market who would normally snub a team like us for the English championship or Serie B, he's obviously well know around the world and they may well think 'if it's good enough for Rino Gattuso then it's good enough for me'. So like i say other players would come to the club because of Gattuso - the same coudln't be said for wee Nacho.

I love Nacho to bits, always will, but if it was a straight choice between him or Rino and we can only one? Nacho isn't anywhere near the class Gattuso has been and never will be. No brainer really. Even now, Rino will bring a bit of steel to the midfield, not really sure what Novo would bring anymore.