ST renewal forms now out

RFC55

If you have the cash head over to the ticket office mate, if not then it will be when they know the numbers from last year

I work in Edinburgh, the far side, unfortunately. Great view of Arthur's Seat, the Castle and Easter Road, but not handy for the ticket office.

I work in Edinburgh, the far side, unfortunately. Great view of Arthur's Seat, the Castle and Easter Road, but not handy for the ticket office.

Haha well mate you will probably be able to get one in the next couple of weeks once they have the forms back in

What is the best way of changing seats?

I know someone that isnt going to be renewing theirs and i want to move to there seat?

cheers

when i moved seat i just phoned and they done it over the phone was after the renewal deadline though

Posted this in the other season ticket thread aswell, but aw well :lol:

anyone know if you can phone up and change your seat ? because the forms are just giving me my usual seat, which i would like to move from.

any help would be appreciated (tu)

Posted this in the other season ticket thread aswell, but aw well :lol:

anyone know if you can phone up and change your seat ? because the forms are just giving me my usual seat, which i would like to move from.

any help would be appreciated (tu)

I think we need to wait till current holders renew their seats first

I'm looking to move also

Might seem like a silly question, but I assume that if you don't hand in the renewal forms you won't renew? Just making sure its no a automatic rollover as I cannot continue being a season ticket holder, sadly, for financial reasons.

Might seem like a silly question, but I assume that if you don't hand in the renewal forms you won't renew? Just making sure its no a automatic rollover as I cannot continue being a season ticket holder, sadly, for financial reasons.

Just chuck them mate if your not renewing