Leeds

Swagger

Was their situation the same as ours ???? When you go to their website all their honours are still listed there. Might be a silly question but who or what governing body can officially say whether or not all previous records of silverware and achievements stay with the Newco ?

Was their situation the same as ours ???? When you go to their website all their honours are still listed there. Might be a silly question but who or what governing body can officially say whether or not all previous records of silverware and achievements stay with the Newco ?

UEFA recognise Leeds United and Fiorentina as the same clubs as the ones which liquidated. If its good enough for the governing body of the game in Europe then it does for me.

Even the non biased BBC Scotland (Ahem) have said the newco will keep the titles although the unwashed will claim it starts with zero, that's up to them but we know better.

If any of them start with that pish just tell them to visit the trophy room, all the cups and title flags will still be there, you can change the future not the past

Away and clean your house ya rhat bastard

What the fuck you on about arsewipe .i was asking a question or are you going to bury your head in the sanduntil it goes away..there is some amount of dickheads on here..this is costing me a fortune on my phone and yet i am being accused of being one

What the fuck you on about arsewipe .i was asking a question or are you going to bury your head in the sanduntil it goes away..there is some amount of dickheads on here..this is costing me a fortune on my phone and yet i am being accused of being one

Questions have these at the end of them ?????

http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=53361/profile/index.html

Leeds profile on UEFA.com

http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=52817/profile/index.html

Fiorentina profile on UEFA.com

Both are Newcos. Both have historicla events listed before liquidation of oldco.

Fiorentinas a dodgey one mate, it took them over a year to get the strip/name/honours back.

We will still be playing at Ibrox after we newco..

We Will still be playing in blue..

We will still be The Rangers and the trophy room will still be loaded with all our honours and silverware! Ready and waiting to added too..

These are tough times for sure but whatever happens we shall emerge stronger..

W.A.T.P. We welcome the chase :21: