Daily Record Reporter sneaked in to redundancy meeting today

Adoniram

Broken on Vanguardbears an hour or so ago.

Rebel reporter sneaked in to the redundancy meeting at Auchenhowie this afternoon intent on spilling the beans on a confidential and upsetting meeting.

He was soon rumbled and now Media House are shitting it and trying to cover it up by smoothing things over with the record privately

I will leave it for others to post their comments on this disgusting rag of a paper.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing is too low for these cunts. Wanting to gloat at redundancies for people. When we get thru this our club should have nothing to do with the media. Club magazine or official statements is how we should go imo.

Broken on Vanguardbears an hour or so ago.

Rebel reporter sneaked in to the redundancy meeting at Auchenhowie this afternoon intent on spilling the beans on a confidential and upsetting meeting.

He was soon rumbled and now Media House are shitting it and trying to cover it up by smoothing things over with the record privately

I will leave it for others to post their comments on this disgusting rag of a paper.

Why would it be smoothed over ? expose the treacherous bastards and name names ! :mad:

yes but i guess it was also talking about there being less income so less money for wages etc. people will go :(

Sad times. Although this is now our chance to rebuild things and get It right.

Once again thanks to all staff for their hard work, all the best for future employment

Initially all positions would transfer from the old co to the new co, I believe under the terms of TUPE they have to remain there for 1 year. This meeting may have been an update for staff on what happens when the transfer to a newco takes place, although I am hearing that the reps from HMRC are going to get a ballacking at the meeting tomorrow from those that are smaller creditors and shareholders who stand to gain FA from HMRC decision to reject the CVA. ALMOST makes me wish I was a Rangers creditor just so I could be at the meeting.

Disgusting behaviour , the rhecord rhag has stooped to new lows (even for them ) name n shame the cretin . Trying to make a name for himself out of others mis-fortune :anguish:

( If any employee from Rangers has to go , there should be connections within the Club to get them alternative employment ,ie sponsors /corporate men )

All staff have the right to transfer. The issue with players is that unlike most people in this situation they may benefit from not having their employment guaranteed via a transfer. Additionally the football registration issues complicate things. As I said on another thread the notion football regulations thwart the law has long been shown to be a nonsense.

In simple terms - non football staff will be ok as they are guaranteed to transfer. Football staff will be ok as they can opt out and go dick about wasting their time playing for WBA or whoever if they so wish.

Oh and this is a disgusting effort from the record. Like wise the Herald (the first english language mass circulation newspaper in the world) today lowered itself to the level of an old sop in bairds bar with their end of rangers rubbish.

The club existed before the company and will exist after the company's demise. SImple.

Might be a daft question but why hold a meeting wouldn't all staff just transfer over to newco?

I worked a company who were newco and it's normal practice to keep employees informed how tupe terms and conditions work we done ours via a conference call because it was a uk wide company...the uncertainty is horrible I feel for the staff...

Nothing shames them cunts. We've been left to rot in the gutter and its going to be some task reviving us. I cant believe a whole country wants us to die away, surely there must be some folk out with us bears who want us back up and competing or am I wrong?? The negative attitude towards us is really really shocking. Their bitterness really needs looking at. Why would anyone in scottish football want its flagship team finished? Theres no sense in it at all. We never brought bigotry to scotland, we never supported terrorists, we DO our mins silence in respect of soldiers and former sporting greats. We never abused any young kids- yet were hated by all and sundry!!

Might be a daft question but why hold a meeting wouldn't all staff just transfer over to newco?

No. We're in liquidation so TUPE doesn't apply. If we were in administration it would apply but not liquidation. All employees will be entitled to redundancy payments from the government based on their length of service although these are capped.

The 'newco' can offer all of them jobs but they don't have to accept them.

No. We're in liquidation so TUPE doesn't apply. If we were in administration it would apply but not liquidation. All employees will be entitled to redundancy payments from the government based on their length of service although these are capped.

I must of missed that press release that Rangers HAD been liquidated.

We are still in administration. We haven't been put in to liquidation, yet. The assets and staff will be transferred to the NewCo before liquidation as per the contract betweenD&P and Green.

That is my understanding of the situation.