Still support rangers next season?

8watp8

I'm hearing rubbish spouting out of mouths about our fan base shrinking for next season, but i can't believe it.

To me nothing has changed we have changed company but we still play at ibrox in loyal blue, i will be following us as usual.

Is there anybody out there that wont and if so why? just cant understand people that think something major has changed, like the loss of assets etc. we are still exactly the same club under a new company in small print <cr>

Is there any point in that post?

im just wondering if there is anyone on here that feels that way, that they wont be following us next season to the same extent, and im curious to know why because where i am sitting nothing has changed whatsoever

im just wondering if there is anyone on here that feels that way, that they wont be following us next season to the same extent, and im curious to know why because where i am sitting nothing has changed whatsoever

Read your opening line

I'm hearing rubbish spouting out of mouths about our fan base shrinking for next season, but i can't believe it

Now tell me what the point of the post was.

Read your opening line

I'm hearing rubbish spouting out of mouths about our fan base shrinking for next season, but i can't believe it

Now tell me what the point of the post was.

yes as i believe it is rubbish but as i am hearing it then it must be coming from somewhere. so some elements of our "fans" must be thinking it.

Anyway surely there is more important things to worry about than picking up on the first line of my post, if you don't like what you read then apologies.

yes as i believe it is rubbish but as i am hearing it then it must be coming from somewhere. so some elements of our "fans" must be thinking it.

Well you are either mixing with the wrong type of people or you are a bheast.

I've met or spoken to no one who is thinking that way and trust me i've spoken to hundreds.

On the contrary - their resolve is stiffening and people who might not have has ST's last year will be getting them next.

Changes nothing for me. See the Boro chairman's comments for vindication of the view some of us have held on this issue for a long time. Nothing wrong with the OP asking the question but I am DELIGHTED so many are not buying the spin in the papers.

The thought of us having 20,000 plus turn up for games in SFL3 has me buzzing. I'd hate us to go down but what a statement we could make to the watching world.

Rangers FC - The world's biggest wee club

Well you are either mixing with the wrong type of people or you are a bheast.

I've met or spoken to no one who is thinking that way and trust me i've spoken to hundreds.

On the contrary - their resolve is stiffening and people who might not have has ST's last year will be getting them next.

ok good to hear, it was the lad in the flat above who said his old man is considering whether or not to renew his season ticket then said he thinks many will be doing the same right now and i just couldn't believe it. but yes obviously talking shit then

Anyway surely there is more important things to worry about than picking up on the first line of my post, if you don't like what you read then apologies.

Where are you 'hearing' this?

Kerrydale st?

i can't see the fan group shrinking (apart from that guy who had a thread about how he has given up), maybe a decrease in season ticket numbers though...i will however be renewing mine after this shit is over