Important Season Ticket Information

Fellow bears, blue nosed brothers and season ticket holders.

If you paid by direct debit for your season ticket on full payment or part payment, your direct debit has been renewed.

If you phone your bank right now the mandate will be active though they have not yet taken the money.

I work at a bank. It takes 14 days for them to be able to take any money from you, so you can cancel it with them or cancel the direct debit with your bank.

In truth... I don't know what the best decision here for a true blue to make is, perhaps you can give me some advice on that.. But I thought this would be important information for you all.

Regards,

Govanfrontman

If you paid by direct debit for your season ticket on full payment or part payment, your direct debit has been renewed.

If you phone your bank right now the mandate will be active though they have not yet taken the money.

I work at a bank. It takes 14 days for them to be able to take any money from you, so you can cancel it with them or cancel the direct debit with your bank.

In truth... I don't know what the best decision here for a true blue to make is, perhaps you can give me some advice on that.. But I thought this would be important information for you all.

Regards,

Govanfrontman

Cheers mate, I still haven't made my mind up as not sure where we will be or who will be in charge. I travel up from the South Coast, so it's not as straight forward as if I still lived in Largs.

Great stuff.

If enough of us do this, we'll soon get rid of Rangers.

Who needs taigs eh ?

You should niver jump to conclusions!!! doh my three reniewal forms ( yes three) are completed with my new bank details ready to be posted next week, never comper a bear to a taig Ffs :mad:

You should not be abusing fellow bears for no reason, you stupied cow!!! :P

To be fair fellow bear.. Was excited at my chance of getting my first decent ST ticket for years.. Praying some dont renew.. And your signature is the one i'm drawn to.. Its so how I feel.. But your still a :wanker: and Rangersmedia should be proud of their emoticons :uk:

personally i really dont know what to do about my season ticket.

I'm worried about losing my money and getting nothing.

I'm worried about getting a season ticket to The Rangers FC when there could be a possible other club ran by a walter smith consortium?

I'm worried about watching 3rd divison football (though if i knew that's where we were playing i'd follow and pay my ticket ofc)

I just dont know what to do, so if some more bears and true blues can post how they feel it will help me make my mind up.. already seeing a mixed opinion above.

p.s. I didnt mean to make everyone rush to cancel their season tickets by my post, just thought it was important information to help make the decision!

To be fair fellow bear.. Was excited at my chance of getting my first decent ST ticket for years.. Praying some dont renew.. And your signature is the one i'm drawn to.. Its so how I feel.. But your still a :wanker: and Rangersmedia should be proud of their emoticons :uk:

:matron:

:moon: and you are still a cow!!! :mutley:

N0 CHARLES GREEN = NO RANGERS

WALTER SMITH = posted missing in action since 14TH February (Said he would'nt buy but would help the new owners)

BLUE KNIGHTS = LOWEST BID WITH A CLAUSE ON THE CVA

BLUE KNIGHTS = FUCKING JOKE - Paul Murray = NAE MONEY

BLUE KNIGHTS = FUCKING JOKE - Brian Kennedy = LAST MAN STANDING - Dream fucking on HIBEE

JIM McCOLL = "I would never invest in a football club" ( couple of months ago)

DOUGLAS PARK = A fucking EX HEARTS DIRECTOR sacked for locking the referee in the changing room - AYE A JAMBO!

DAVE KING = LIER HAS HIS OWN BATTLE WITH THE TAXMAN ... NUFF SAID

I for one will be renewing 3 tickets for the Mighty Rangers cause my family don't do WALKING AWAY

Regards,

Govanfrontman

Yes am all for renewing and don't care what league.

The only worry is us not having any league. I know it's unlikely but if this whole mess has taught me anything, then it's to expect the worse case scenario. I know common sense should prevail and Spl or Sfl should vote the Gers in, but common sense is very uncommon these days.