Someone with twitter can we see wtf Alex Thomson is going on about

j1mgg

Just had a text message from a friend stating Alex thomson is twittering something about a lawyer connected to ex rangers manager tells c4 news there is a massive fraud in rangers awaiting to come out.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His love affair with the tims on Twitter knows no bounds,impartial my hole.

I'd love, just for a minute to see wee Alex Timson and o'reagan's direct messages on twitter. I'm 90% percent sure O'Reagan is giving out information to tims and journo's.

I'll go back on twitter shortly, I gave him some stick today and it seems his cronies aka the unwashed are starting to follow me in thr droves.

Seems thommo has his own kind

I'd love, just for a minute to see wee Alex Timson and o'reagan's direct messages on twitter. I'm 90% percent sure O'Reagan is giving out information to tims and journo's.

An article by Chris Graham highlighted that twats conversations with bigots from the darkside(Reagan) then there was his favourite about Jig.

You're untouchable if you're attacking Rangers.

So the man who wrote a world exclusive on a tramp who makes £6 per hour buying Rangers in a multi-million pound deal comes out with a another massive load of rubbish, not shocked really.

Had an interesting exchange with him on e-mail today tried to do the usual and not answer any questions of his beloved Celtic but apperently it's ok for Celtic to have double contracts but not Rangers, i kid you not.

Also said Rangers as a club were 100% dead and gone but still he wanted a club that he claims is "completely different" to be held accoutable for Ebts?

Clearly now he has picked Walter smith as his next target as his masters have commanded him to do, yawn!!!

Obsessed does not even cover it 15 years from now Mr angry will still be going on about Ebts, but not the one's at Celtic or Newcastle!!!!