All companies who said no to CVA

I wonder if the John MacKay and Keith Downie on there are the ones from STV. Nice to see Arsenal accepted it with such a big amount.

Can't believe someone who was owed £760 and £2100 rejected it :anguish:

Given HMRC's intended rejection was publicised before the meeting I wouldn't read anything in to any acceptance by otehr companies. There was nothing to lose as everyone knew in advance the CVA was set to fail.

Odd, I remember us owing Man City something like £350k..It´s not there, while Arsenal is still there.

They wrote it off?

I know that they tried to put as much costs as possible on their balance sheet last year, wrote off values of certain players etc.

Why is the value for HMRC so great, it seems to reflect the big tax case but as this hadn't been heard in court why is it represented?

At the bottom of the page:

Notes

The claim of HMRC is admitted to vote in full but £72,786,534.91 of the claim is marked ’objected to’ by the Chairman of the Meeting.

The claims of Ticketus LLP and Ticketus 2 LLP are admitted to vote in full but marked ’objected to’ in their entirety

If you exclude the disputed portion of HMRC's debt, the rejects still get 42.9% of the vote, which is enough to block it.

If you also exclude Ticketus, then the rejects get 91.1% of the vote.

We dont owe Hearts til July I thought?

Saying that I dont think the fee we owe would move over to the NewCo so you would have thought it would have been listed?

We didn't owe some of the Ticketus money until three years away, but it was still listed. You list all creditors, not just the overdue ones.

I suspect they got it paid out of our prize money.

I wonder if the John MacKay and Keith Downie on there are the ones from STV. Nice to see Arsenal accepted it with such a big amount.

Can't believe someone who was owed £760 and £2100 rejected it :anguish:

If you were owed £760 for a week's work; would you accept £70 paid over five years?