Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Eric Bartholomew

Guess the next Takeover Saga...

58 posts in this topic

Right, I don't think things can get any more ridiculous, with Green buying Bury and Bomber backin Stephen to buy Rangers.

I want you to all to name a ricidulous scenario, in an attempt to guess what breaking news we see today.

I think Charlies Nicholas will ride down Edmiston Drive on a white horse, fronting a consortium of billionaires sheikhs. He can't bear to see the club suffer like this.

:pipe:

Jimmy Carr will buy Rangers with all the money he has saved in tax avoidance. Celtc fans will demand his dvds be taken off the shelves of hmv, saying comedy integrity is at risk and Kevin Bridges was cheated.

4 people like this

Right, I don't think things can get any more ridiculous, with Green buying Bury and Bomber backin Stephen to buy Rangers.

I want you to all to name a ricidulous scenario, in an attempt to guess what breaking news we see today.

I think Charlies Nicholas will ride down Edmiston Drive on a white horse, fronting a consortium of billionaires sheikhs. He can't bear to see the club suffer like this.

:pipe:

Oh no, Charlie Ridiculous only ever rides white unicorns, and only on cobbled streets.

I heard that J.P. McManus has joined forces with TBK. A new improved bid will be submitted tomorrow.

A McManus spokesman has indicated that Martin O'Neil will be the new Director of Football. Paul Lambert will replace Alistair McCoist as the club manager.

David Leggat and Alex Thompson will be in charge of media relations.

:beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

Jimmy Carr will buy Rangers with all the money he has saved in tax avoidance. Celtc fans will demand his dvds be taken off the shelves of hmv, saying comedy integrity is at risk and Kevin Bridges was cheated.

quality

We'll get a straight choice between D3 and keeping our history, and SPL and losing it. Green will choose the wrong one and we'll be fucked forever.

A thai ladyboy will make a bid for Rangers only for the worlds tallest dwarf to outbid him/her

Martin Bain along with Fergus Mcann and Graham Speirs launch an audacious bid to gain control of us. They have Muff in my as new manager sorry I meant Ralf Ragnick as new manager.

A thai ladyboy will make a bid for Rangers only for the worlds tallest dwarf to outbid him/her

Well we may as well get shafted by a Thai ladyboy because it seems every other cunt is trying to fuck us good and proper these days :anguish:

THEN you say Bernie Ecclestone is going to outbid the chick with a dick????????? You should take up screen writing ya bassa :craphead:

BTW! What's the ladyboy's name..... Suk-yer-kok ? :P

Billy Smart and Cotterells the Circus owners put in a joint bid as they claim its the best Circus they have seen, then the Pavilion Theatre outbid them as its coming up to the pantomine season.

Bill Miller back in for Rangers, he plans to join the MLS league, Ibrox to be moved stone by stone to Chattanooga

Well we may as well get shafted by a Thai ladyboy because it seems every other cunt is trying to fuck us good and proper these days :anguish:

THEN you say Bernie Ecclestone is going to outbid the chick with a dick????????? You should take up screen writing ya bassa :craphead:

BTW! What's the ladyboy's name..... Suk-yer-kok ? :P

:lol:

Rfc52 has yanked his chain 3 times already, just reading that thai lady boys name.

Rfc52 has yanked his chain 3 times already, just reading that thai lady boys name.

It was 4 actually ;p

The Queen will bid for the club and appoint Prince William as Chairman. Upon the day of her sad passing, we'll be led and owned by King Billy.

Maybe someone will launch a proper takeover bid

Someone like

A lifelong fan from Singapore

Eh what about some businessmen with Rangers at heart. Like our white knight but maybe in blue

Eh what about a bid fronted by a legend

Eh what about a bid from a wealthy mhank supporter

Eh...

Got it

Robert Wiseman has sold his dairy business. He could buy us

And milk us for everything

:sherlock:

Eric Morecombe is gonny appear in a Roman centurions uniform and announce we are taking over Luton

fronting a bid from a surrealist consortium, lucy in the sky with diamonds and a bycicle are expected to bid later last night

A new consortium led by David Hasslehoff is to sweep into power at Ibrox tomorrow.

Members include:

Jean Claude Van Damme, Bobcat Goldthwaite (for press conferences) and Alec Baldwin.

The Venky's to buy us and we have to be ran by one of their headless chickens

A group of honest Rangers Fans get together and buy into the Club.

Stewart Rhegan resigns from his post with the SFA to front a new bid for Rangers that sees Hampden being sold off to a cricket club in order to fund Rangers Champions League Drive next season.

p.s. Rhegan found out two days ago that not only did liewell have his hand up his arse puppeting him, but Liewell also had his knob up Rhegans wife's Arse! As a parting Gesture Rhegan rushed through legislation that states only a clubs from the Govan parish are allowed to reperesent Scotland in the Champions League...Rhegan also sent pictures to Platini of Liewell...cheating on him with some East End Alter bhoys!...Breakings News on SSN....NOW!!!!!

A group of honest Rangers Fans get together and buy into the Club.

Out of all the suggestions this one seems the least likely

no more bids come in and Green gets to work and holds onto most of all out big name players ......... :craphead: <---- defo to crazy to be true