so how many titles and trophies have Celtic been handed?

An absolute disgrace the utter hatred throughout our country and game for its biggest club. Persecution and oppression if ever I have saw it. This whole sorry mess will only benefit one club. Nazi FC.

why start a thread about this all over again ffs you wanting our enemies to think we are worried??

An absolute disgrace the utter hatred throughout our country and game for its biggest club. Persecution and oppression if ever I have saw it. This whole sorry mess will only benefit one club. Nazi FC.

Who? Never heard of them!

They have a real chance of beating the 9 in a row record.

It will take a long, long time to get back to where we were.

Any trophy they clatty bastards win without competition is, by definition, hollow. Tainted if you will - like this season's 'league'.

It's their style, their history - suits them.

I thought you meant from in the past. like when the glasgow council were selling them plots of land for £1. yes a £1 ! also when they never got relegated for not having a proper stadium. a stadium which was built with government money as well unlike ours. Obviously the league titles they won while the likes of hartson / lennon were avoiding tax by putting themself`s as directors of film companys etc. the money from one of the most corrupt individuals around , Dermot desmond . The list goes on.

why start a thread about this all over again ffs you wanting our enemies to think we are worried??

Only a fool would not be worried about what is happening atm. I wasn't aware this thread had been done before mate, I have not been on much recently.

None,unless i'm missing something?

One or three SPL titles, depending on where we start next season.

No more.

Unless of course we start with a massive points deduction or some rule is introduced whereby you're not allowed successive promotions, to keep the cash cow in the SFL for longer. This would not surprise me, given how things have turned, and turned and turned.

One or three SPL titles, depending on where we start next season.

No more.

Unless of course we start with a massive points deduction or some rule is introduced whereby you're not allowed successive promotions, to keep the cash cow in the SFL for longer. This would not surprise me, given how things have turned, and turned and turned.

Agreed, it seems that whatever anyone wants to do to us they can and they will, we have no one defending us, no one fighting the media and a fanbase content to sit bac and let all these haters attack us, lie about us and punish us at will.

no matter how many they get.

no matter what they say...

every fucking one of the mhanky scum knows that without beating us, it's all just hollow - means absolutely fuck all except as an insignificant historical note with an asterisk.

they know it, everybody knows it.

every title they might 'achieve' in an spl without us, makes this year's shitey tainted title look exceptionally clean.

:lol:

Any trophy they clatty bastards win without competition is, by definition, hollow. Tainted if you will - like this season's 'league'.

It's their style, their history - suits them.

I'm not saying that these titles would be anything but hollow.

These cunts will take anything they can get their mhanky hands on though.

With Div 3 looking likely, and with players leaving (especially when its young players like McCabe) we might not make it out of the 3rd division first time, never mind win the premier league first time when we eventually get back there!

no matter how many they get.

no matter what they say...

every fucking one of the mhanky scum knows that without beating us, it's all just hollow - means absolutely fuck all except as an insignificant historical note with an asterisk.

they know it, everybody knows it.

every title they might 'achieve' in an spl without us, makes this year's shitey tainted title look exceptionally clean.

:lol:

But to them it will a lifetimes validation in there heads that we cheated somehow and it willl be on the Internet forever so that will make them have there wee chug just as they do when they look up ?eltic fc and child sex abuse .There both there together . Please don't anyone even justify which ones ???? None ......that's my answer