Rhys McCabe

rangersxfc

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhys McCabe becomes the first player to officially object to transfer from Rangers to newco. Now exercising his right to leave as free agent

bbc

Really hoped this wasn't going to happen players leaving before we know where for definite we'll be playing next season

Before he is heavily criticised, how do we know that he has been offered his contract to transfer? He may have been offered a new, reduced terms contract?

We cannot guarantee that these players are being offered to transfer contracts? No one has told us anything?

Just food for thought, which might well be bollocks, but food for thought nonetheless.

Let the floodgates open, that will be the first of many sitting on their hands not wanting to be the initial deserter,there could have been a cracking future ahead for this kid at Ibrox as well, who's tapped him up?

Murray and Whyte your cuntishness has started this avalance of misery.

One other player, whose name I don't yet have, has also lodged an official objection. Lawyers letters arrived at Rangers today.

I'd put my left nut on it being Kyle Hutton if true.