Another player has objected to the newco transfer according to the BBC

To be fair, I'd imagine we'd be able to pay a bit more considering the gates we'd have every other week. Wouldn't offset the loss of sky money but would be more than yer average div 3 side

I agree we could afford to pay far more in SFL 3, but in fairness we wouldn't need to.

I reckon 3rd would be 1k, 1st division anywhere between 1 and 5k (tu)

doh I missed out the word 'Over'. I doubt we'd pay over £1k. (tu)

I have no idea about ticket prices for that league, but that's not the point. It's about being financially stable and putting sufficient cash aside to start building wealth again.

Can these players not find out what division they'll be playing in before rejecting us?

You'd have thought so. Seems if you turned up for work yesterday you pretty much okayed having your contract taken across though. But if a shiter. Still, could wait and see, we're not vindictive bawbags, if we found out we were getting pumped down to div 3, we're hardly gonna tell everyone they can't leave

doh I missed out the word 'Over'. I doubt we'd pay over £1k. (tu)

I have no idea about ticket prices for that league, but that's not the point. It's about being financially stable and putting sufficient cash aside to start building wealth again.

If its the 3rd Div. I doubt we would, the 1st I could see the budget stretching a bit, as we'd have some more exposure. Even if it is just the FIFA 13 game :lol:

Fuck Rhys mcabe.

Give another boy who has Rangers at heart a chance. Guys like Naismith, mcgregor and Davis, I'd have no problem if they decided to leave. They've already taken sacrifices to save the club, big sacrifices. But Rhys fukin Mcabe, if he stuck around, bar mcculloch he could have captained us. Fuck the wee cunt, hope he enjoys playing us in the second division in a years time

If we do drop a Division or 3, what would our top wage packet realistically be? Div3 I'm certain we wouldn't be paying anything like £1k a week to the top earner.

Maybe we have to get realistic. How many of the current squad are REAL Rangers men, and how many are driven by money.

20 players on 50,000 a year? Thats only 1m. Equal to 3,000 season tickets. things aren't that bad.

20 players on 50,000 a year? Thats only 1m. Equal to 3,000 season tickets. things aren't that bad.

I'm not saying that we cant or wouldn't be able to spend that much, but we won't spend more than we need to. How many other 3rd division teams will be paying anything like that? That's all I'm saying.

Plus, season tickets won't be £333 for Div3 :sherlock: