• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets face it lads, we are not goin to be in SPL, some teams crumble with high paid players in lower divisions, let themall go and start again right now.

sign wee Nacho and co players who want to play for our club even in glasgow green,

aluko is outstanding the guy paid to play for us, we love him hopefully we can up his contract and he ll stay but lets get guys in to get us out they leagues.

Yeah there could be a fair few over the next few weeks.

One season as it looks if it's div 1 ..if this goes on could be longer.............can understand some of them re European missing for 3 years minimum, yet these are the same giys who let s down badly last season re europe........the younger ones obviously getting their heads turned with agents.............I said at the time I was unsure of gregg wyldes reason for leaving as it looked to everyone that he did not want to be here.

Re Rangers fans that are players they could have said give us an undertaking that if we move over you out us up for sale.....that way we would get much needed money for them.

The younger ones like McCabe......you have to wonder if we would still claim money for the coaching and nurturing him.......after all at the end of a contract these gys move under freedom of contract, we would still get something for their development.

Aluko never in a month of Sundays did I expect him to stay...........his agent will be saying you do not owe them anything.

He owes us a season st least. We took s chance signing him. He wasnt exactly spoiled for choice

He owes us feck all mate, paid to join Rangers and delivered every week - and destroyed them.

I personally say thanks Sone, and I don't blame him for leaving. Can't say that about many others tho when they go