Most players want to stay

Not sure I believe this.

This. I struggle to believe that our best players would be interested in playing in either the second or fourth tier of Scottish football. Incredible commitment, if so, but I just can't really buy it.

This. I struggle to believe that our best players would be interested in playing in either the second or fourth tier of Scottish football. Incredible commitment, if so, but I just can't really buy it.

Im thinking more along the lines of Broadfoot and Kerkar level players then Naismith and Davis, that said i suppose unless we hear something official we wont know. Is there any quotes from McCabe or Aluko yet?

Why do the players not trust Green? I don't get that bit, The players have been away on holiday etc so it's not as if they have went out of there way to meet with Green. So they can't be that worried.

Rangers players are due back at MP on Thursday so thats when he will speak with them.

Most of the players playing for us are doing so as professionals - not as fans - now there are a few sans but the key here is professional - they are entitled to get what they can BUT if their contracts are legally transfered (the point in question) then they should honour there contracts or go for a fee (and go with our thanks).

Now as I understand it if they get paid on Thursday and turn up for work they are essentially accepting that the contract is transferred - if after that we go SFL3 will those players still expect their contracted wages - you bet they will.

Players need and want security, we cannot offer that sadly. I doubt very much many want to stay. Most will wait to see what league we are in and what deals Green has in store for them but all will most likely be speaking to other clubs long before now.

Why do the players not trust Green? I don't get that bit, The players have been away on holiday etc so it's not as if they have went out of there way to meet with Green. So they can't be that worried.

Rangers players are due back at MP on Thursday so thats when he will speak with them.

their union rep has met green, do you trust green ?

Richard Wilson ‏@Richwilsport

Most Rangers players want to stay, they just don't trust, and so will not bow down to, Green/Zeus

Obviously RW is a fucking shitstirring Gypsy Bastard.

Has he been all over the Continent asking them? They are on holiday.

Just another arsehole.

So they have no respect for Ally and they would tell a reptile like this before their own manager?

DON'T THINK SO.