Well Done Portsmouth

North Rd

If they find either of them for wrongful trading it means they were trading when the company was effectively insolvent, and if that is the case, I'm pretty certain they can take the money back off TSB because it means they were treated as a preferential creditor which is illegal, that is if the job is done properly ...... there should be an independent investigation into the whole damn thing

of course they got it accepted, this is the 2nd time and they were given lots of money from the PL to help them. It just shows you what a mickey mouse corrupt bunch of wanks we have to deal with. England does everything to help, Scotland can't screw up enough, has beaten us to the ground and continues kicking, makes me wanna cry. :disappointment:

Good luck to Pompey. I wonder if Southampton were leading the rest of the teams down south in trying to stick the boot in at every god given opportunity. Wonder if the local radio stations football phone-ins were inundated with "laptop accountants/corporate lawyer saints fans" screaming for Pompey to die with the panel gleefully agreeing with them. Oh, and the panel sniggering in the background when a Pompey fan was trying to put a point across.

I dont understand how their offer got accepted and ours didnt (when we offered 9p per pound as opposed to their 2p in the pound). Throw in the fact they have been in Administration before and it doesnt make sense. Oh I forgot we are in the football backwater of the SFA :rolleyes:

I dont understand how their offer got accepted and ours didnt (when we offered 9p per pound as opposed to their 2p in the pound). Throw in the fact they have been in Administration before and it doesnt make sense. Oh I forgot we are in the football backwater of the SFA :rolleyes:

HMRC were one of the main creditors in our case where as they weren't in there's. Even though they did try and put a stop to pompey's as well but didn't have a big enough claim compared to the other creditors in pompey's case.