People saying Green is the common denominator of this...

Well If that's the case where Green is doing things in the background which are making players leave, damaging the club in this way... A question for the players that have left. What is he doing then? You are completely unattached from the club. You can say what you want. If you are Rangers fans and something is going on. Tell us... If not. You are the greedy slimy fuckers that we have been cursing on here since you decided to up and leave On the hunt for more money and playing your football in England.

Only folk i have heard blaming green is the ff fanboys and chris graham on twitter. If things are that bad surely the traitors would say something regardin green, whilst leaving the club due to not have a confidental agreement.

I am not blaming green but theres no proof showin hes the reason

You really believe there's no smoke without fire? I have tried my hardest to trust him, I just can't feel I can. As far as we know he doesn't have anywhere for us to play next season. There are rumours of possible administration once more as he may not have the funds for the wages. He told us he had 20 investors, it's now down to 4 or 5. He told us one of the investors backing him, who then denied that he was. I've still to hear one person say they truly trust him. Whether it's from his time at Sheffield Utd, to just about anyone that has came into contact with him since he started his work here, I think I've still to hear a positive word said about him. I don't think I've heard Ally sound so unenthusiastic and cautious about anyone in my life, even though he's the man that is potentially saving our club. I doubt his wife would trust him with a fiver.

Do you believe this all just built up as coincidences? I really can't look past the guy being bad news for the club anymore, and for me, the sooner the club is out of his hands, the better.

Well If that's the case where Green is doing things in the background which are making players leave, damaging the club in this way... A question for the players that have left. What is he doing then? You are completely unattached from the club. You can say what you want. If you are Rangers fans and something is going on. Tell us... If not. You are the greedy slimy fuckers that we have been cursing on here since you decided to up and leave On the hunt for more money and playing your football in England.

I have said before , I have always felt Green and co had no interest in our club or history , they have got what they want , which is the bricks and mortar assets . Ibrox , Murray park , the albion etc , only my opinion , but it worries me

Only folk i have heard blaming green is the ff fanboys and chris graham on twitter. If things are that bad surely the traitors would say something regardin green, whilst leaving the club due to not have a confidental agreement.

I am not blaming green but theres no proof showin hes the reason

Spot on mate, i mean me and many others on here are only FF fan boys. We dont really care about the club :rolleyes:

I have said before , I have always felt Green and co had no interest in our club or history , they have got what they want , which is the bricks and mortar assets . Ibrox , Murray park , the albion etc , only my opinion , but it worries me

If push comes to the shove then maybe an 'Occupy' style protest is going to be needed at some stage. Especially if property developers have Ibrox in their

sights.

Not one player has come out and said Green is their reason for leaving. If Green is to blame, surely at least one player would even hint that Green is up to something.

Also, if the club is good enough for Hearts fan, Lee Wallace, why isn't it good enough for Rangers men like Steven Naismith and Steven Davis?

Alarm bells are ringing for a few people mate. Its like a throwback to Whyte. None of the players spoke out against him and none will do it to Green. I really hope we dont learn the hard way again

Alarm bells are ringing for a few people mate. Its like a throwback to Whyte. None of the players spoke out against him and none will do it to Green. I really hope we dont learn the hard way again

Green has fecked us over we have walked blindly into the abyss, as much as it pains me to say it we are too late .

The way things are going, he's going to be left with a monument, a car park & a field for his £5.5m.......

The way things are going, he's going to be left with a monument, a car park & a field for his £5.5m.......

A stadium which no-one will buy. Which housing developer is going to spend the millions required to buy Ibrox and incorporate the listed facade for a housing estate in the middle of Govan? Murray Park iirc is useless other than for a sporting purpose. So that leaves the albion car park.

Every Blades fan I've spoken to has had nothing positive to say about him.

What positive things could you say about our last few chairmen... Unless they are sheikhs or Russian oligarchs he chances are fans of most clubs don't like their chairmen

A stadium which no-one will buy. Which housing developer is going to spend the millions required to buy Ibrox and incorporate the listed facade for a housing estate in the middle of Govan? Murray Park iirc is useless other than for a sporting purpose. So that leaves the albion car park.

Precisely :(

Do we honestly think that all of these senior players would refuse the club a fee?

Do we not worry that no membership application has been completed?

We are already aware of the lies we've been fed.

We have been here before.