John Brown On talksport soon

Yata

Brown no doubt has a passion for the club, but hes not the man for this imo. I have more faith in Green, so far Greens been pretty bullish and certainy alot more articulate in his handling of the media, but mroe importantly his handling of certain situations with SFA, FIFA etc.

Brown no doubt has a passion for the club, but hes not the man for this imo. I have more faith in Green, so far Greens been pretty bullish and certainy alot more articulate in his handling of the media, but mroe importantly his handling of certain situations with SFA, FIFA etc.

The anti-Charles Green rhetoric has become mind numbing. I hope they can back it up with something concrete.

Aye, just like his handling of McCabe...............

asked twice to meet him and twice no response......

faith in Green :lol:

there is more important things to worry about, such as finding a league to play football in, than spend his time individually meeting wee wankstains like McCabe. What is it McCabe wants to know? Everyone knows the situation, Green and Co are scrambling around trying to resolve the current situation and we'll go to a vote on 4th July.

I couldn't give a flying fuck how Green "handled Rhys McCabe", he planned on paying the wee cunts wages and thats all there is to it.

He was probably trying to stall McCabe (and the others) until after the first wage had been paid, then the TUPE issue would have became redundant.

Re McCabe...

Wallace and Jig didn't seem to require a individual meeting from Charles so why did McCabe need this?

Did he not know we have every single media outlet, SPL charimen ect trying to bury our club while Green has to somehow find a way to getting us a league to play in?

But aye a 1 to 1 meeting with the owner being overlooked was the real crime in this saga right enough...

You have more faith in a man who is nothing but a crook like whyte trying to make money from our corpse.

Says more about you if you ask me.

You have more faith in a man who is nothing but a crook like whyte trying to make money from our corpse.

Says more about you if you ask me.

nobody was asking you, so piss off back to kiddyfiddler street.