Charles Green Must be Stopped... Read

MCLACHLAN1

There could be a few reasons for this - take your pick:

1. Zeus may fancy retaining these assets to leaseback - sell the club but rent the facilities back over a long term agreement.

2. He could be protecting the assets in case of another insolvency event.

3. He could simply be looking to restructure the business.

Generally though, the situation at the club seems to get more worrying by the hour. The lack of comment from Zeus means fans have no alternative but to think the worse of them.

However, do we really believe Brown et al have the ability to buy the club?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers spokesman says:

A club spokesman said the STV story was: "ignorant and ill-informed" and "has caused alarm to Rangers supporters." He added: "For the avoidance of doubt, Ibrox and Murray Park are the property of The Rangers Football Club, which at present is registered as Sevco Scotland Ltd until a name change is given formal approval.

"Sevco Scotland was formed to ensure that if the formation of a new company was required in the event of a CVA being rejected, then the Club’s corporate entity would be a Scottish registered company as it has always been."

Rangers spokesman says:

A club spokesman said the STV story was: "ignorant and ill-informed" and "has caused alarm to Rangers supporters." He added: "For the avoidance of doubt, Ibrox and Murray Park are the property of The Rangers Football Club, which at present is registered as Sevco Scotland Ltd until a name change is given formal approval.

"Sevco Scotland was formed to ensure that if the formation of a new company was required in the event of a CVA being rejected, then the Club’s corporate entity would be a Scottish registered company as it has always been."

Theres a massive amount of disinformation being spread around.

It used to be just taigs that were doing it - now we have our own at it.

It's a time for calm nerves.

Only if you have any nerves left.

Green and co could settle some nerves, quite easily, by being a bit more open and giving us a bit more info on who is running our club, who has invested, and what level of investment they have.

Kill the rumours and scaremongering dead, and get fans on side. They aren't helping theirselves in this at all.

A whole load of sweetie wives only too anxious to get out the pitchforks.

Green is trying to save Rangers and some are twisting every single move into some machiavellian plan.

The press are only too anxious to help.

If TBK did any of this it would pass without comment.

But they are "Rangers men"

Just like David murray, Martin Bain and Craig Whyte.

We need to stop jumping to these rumours and stories until we get both sides of the story. By all means be vigilant, ask questions, but see both sides FFS.

Was this not explained a couple of weeks back.......why the fuck do we jump on the black side of everything.....as I have said before this is unhealthy.

Was the explanation not given the sevco was not a company just to handle the transaction in dealing with the administrators.

What was the date on this stealing of the assets into this new rip off company as everyone seems to think.

So what if it has been moved back into this company to lease back...this is nothing untoward ........It shpws they must kave confidence that everything is going to be ok as what is the sense in doing this to a comapny that cannot afford to pay the lease agreement......could it possibly involve tax benefits for the lease payments and before anyone shouts................hey we've been down that road before.........one of the largest buildings in Glasgow is run this way Abbey National as was now Santander.

Have the company not reacted swiftly to refute stv claims................once again question ...they put a slant on it to create a response and they love bad news creates viewing figures for them

A whole load of sweetie wives only too anxious to get out the pitchforks.

Green is trying to save Rangers and some are twisting every single move into some machiavellian plan.

The press are only too anxious to help.

If TBK did any of this it would pass without comment.

But they are "Rangers men"

Just like David murray, Martin Bain and Craig Whyte.

We need to stop jumping to these rumours and stories until we get both sides of the story. By all means be vigilant, ask questions, but see both sides FFS.

What does the Rangers mean to Chucky though? No connection to the club brings more worry and for some the fear of the worst.

Why did Walter walk away? Why has Bomber stepped in? Why did Charles Green lie to US the FANS of our great club?

Playing poker, powder dry, wait and see....fook me, what are we waiting for?

What does the Rangers mean to Chucky though? No connection to the club brings more worry and for some the fear of the worst.

Why did Walter walk away? Why has Bomber stepped in? Why did Charles Green lie to US the FANS of our great club?

IN response to a story that appeared this afternoon on the STV website, the Club has released the following statement.

A spokesman for The Rangers Football Club said: "Yet again, ignorant and ill-informed journalism has caused alarm to Rangers supporters.

"For the avoidance of doubt, Ibrox and Murray Park are the property of The Rangers Football Club, which at present is registered as Sevco Scotland Ltd until a name change is given formal approval.

"Sevco Scotland was formed to ensure that if the formation of a new company was required in the event of a CVA being rejected, then the Club's corporate entity would be a Scottish registered company as it has always been.

"It is as straightforward as that and this kind of reporting is further evidence of ill-informed journalists seeing shadows where there are none."

My view on the questions you asked........................

Walter....I believe when it was thrown out he did not want the hassle........now as for the reasons to this who knows.............could it be he said to McColl and co it's going to take more money and no response from them

John Brown.........If you have ever been in his compnay then you will know he would be someone getting lifted from the crowd for singing...........so knowing this why would he get a taig involved especially one that has a disastrous failed business track record.............my thought is a finders fee for dealing with this mckenna...then suddenly within hours appear with these powerful Rangers fan and fans from all over the world.

Now as mentioned john is a bluenose that there can be no doubting.....but why have posters highlighted on this forum , that he charged £500 to attend a RFFF fundraiser?

Also re Green lying...........as yet that cannot be confirmed or denied as yet as statements he made even lst week would not be answered this week the same way...as things are changing dramatically ...never mind people going back to the 20 investors from day 1.......these investors could have walked when they saw what was happening and maybe investors are not coming forward because of this Salvation Army outlook some seem to have ............lets take to the streets and march type thing.

So try and step back before calling the guy a liar and think about what has happened............comments made as i said today may look like lies once the next hurdle is thrown in front of Green.

I am with him until I believe otherwise.

The above is nothing more than my take on the points you raised.

My view on the questions you asked........................

Walter....I believe when it was thrown out he did not want the hassle........now as for the reasons to this who knows.............could it be he said to McColl and co it's going to take more money and no response from them

John Brown.........If you have ever been in his compnay then you will know he would be someone getting lifted from the crowd for singing...........so knowing this why would he get a taig involved especially one that has a disastrous failed business track record.............my thought is a finders fee for dealing with this mckenna...then suddenly within hours appear with these powerful Rangers fan and fans from all over the world.

Now as mentioned john is a bluenose that there can be no doubting.....but why have posters highlighOted on this forum , that he charged £500 to attend a RFFF fundraiser?

Also re Green lying...........as yet that cannot be confirmed or denied as yet as statements he made even lst week would not be answered this week the same way...as things are changing dramatically ...never mind people going back to the 20 investors from day 1.......these investors could have walked when they saw what was happening and maybe investors are not coming forward because of this Salvation Army outlook some seem to have ............lets take to the streets and march type thing.

So try and step back before calling the guy a liar and think about what has happened............comments made as i said today may look like lies once the next hurdle is thrown in front of Green.

I am with him until I

The above is nothing more than my take on the points you raised.

Ed, tongue and cheek question.......Did you back Whyte as well?

Green and co could settle some nerves, quite easily, by being a bit more open and giving us a bit more info on who is running our club, who has invested, and what level of investment they have.

Kill the rumours and scaremongering dead, and get fans on side. They aren't helping theirselves in this at all.

I think it's got to the stage where even if Green was to answer all those questions and get down on his knees and sook off Dingbat and Leggo they would still find a reason to campaign against the bloke.

Don't get me wrong, i'm still not 100% certain about him but if it's him, Persimmon/Wimpey or the Bheast i'm afraid its no contest.

Now as mentioned john is a bluenose that there can be no doubting.....but why have posters highlighted on this forum , that he charged £500 to attend a RFFF fundraiser?

Really? You're telling us that Brown is trying to rally the support to invest and save the club, but simultaneously trousering £500 from the very fund that was set-up to help The Rangers?

Really?

From what post of mine , could you possibly come up with do I want whyte back, also that makes it sound that Green has gone or will be going.

You my friend do not seem to separate our feelings from the club so you have an open mind to what has been said, when it was said and using it today when the situation is completely different from when green made various statements that have been seen by many to be lying.

So far I am at ease with Green and that is because he is reacting to a continual changing situation and yet fans of the club shout.liar ............conman. Why then with all the publicity have known of these searchers of the truth come up with anything positive..............frankly if I was an investor who had been approached to invest and witnessed the abuse given out to new owners who have been in the door a matter of weeks.

Lies....we have an agreement with ticketus.....lies with an agreement with D&P.lies we have a consortium of Rangers businessmen.....lies I am not a fan of the club, but I will step in and save them............shouldn't take you too long to work out who they are.

The cry was No Surrender, now the cry is transparency earlier today we get the transparency from someone saying the fans will own their club they will get a share and a vote.......but I also have powerful Rangers men backing me......no names given whatsoever......yet they ask green for info.........What's your view on that?

Forgot to add .do you believe any powerful investors will invest without having control on votes.