Email Address

Any season ticket holders wishing to cancel their season ticket should contact the Rangers Ticket Centre, quoting your Rangers Number, via one of the following channels:

• Postal to Rangers Ticket Centre, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow G51 2XD

• By email to webmail@rangers.co.uk

Cancelling for the time being as I want to know where my well earned money is going under Green.

I am more likely to renew nearer the time when thing become more clearer under the current circumstances.

Quite fucking right mate (tu)

Remember to cancel your direct debit with the bank.

Also to add there is a chance you will lose your current seat and also be treated like a first time buyer meaning you lose the chance to tick the boxes for away games, well this is what happened when I changed seat a couple of seasons back and could only do it by cancelling one ticket and buying the new one.

There was talk that green might renew them all if we dont cancel last years dd anyone know if this is true?

I would say yer a beast. Everyone for the last few years at least who bought a ST via DD had them renewed automatically.

Why, why not just do it now?

Theres an old saying:

"Fool me once, shame on you - Fool me twice, shame on me"

We have until the 11th - lets wait and see if there are any more twists and turns to come.

£457 might not be a lot to you mate, but it is to me.

Cancelling for the time being as I want to know where my well earned money is going under Green.

I am more likely to renew nearer the time when thing become more clearer under the current circumstances.

Where did your well earned money go under Murray or Whyte?

I currently back Green but think that anyone should wait to see what is happening to RFC re the SFA/SPL before renewing STs.

We could be playing in Div 1 or 3 or suspended for a year or expelled. That decision has yet to be made and until then fans should hold off imo.

I for now definitely back Green, but wait and see how things play out.