Video of Bomber tonight.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown is as bad as the rest of them. All talk. No names. No details. Just scaremongering so some multi-millionairre Rangers fan (cough) can pick the club up for the price of his next holiday.

This is my impression. Brown hangs around with people like McKenna, they have delusions of grandeur, they think they're important and then act as if they are. Do you really think that someone who is little more than a tea boy at Ibrox could be fucking chairman. Waken up ffs.

i dont get it.

John Brown says they have been working on the deal for months. They placed a bid for 8.7m.

So tell me John, who bid that, was it the Celtic fan McKenna? Cause last week thats who you were backing?

We have to trust bomber on this , he must be speaking the truth after all this guy is a bluenose through n through , Wit the fuck did green say to him at that meeting but , thats wat i want tae no

Bomber you're sacked for trying to take over my company with a dirty fenian bastard.

I've watched the whole 45 minute speech and thought it was brilliant.

I dont get why people are putting the boot in. The guy is trying to help us and i take my hat off to him.

Green had my trust at first but all things considered, somethings not right here. I thought this before John Brown came forward and i'm glad some high profile Rangers men are speaking out.

For those having difficulty finding a video of the speech....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY_wjFY9swg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGjMIxAYKvE&feature=channel&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ot0VCMetUc&feature=channel&list=UL

provide evidence bomber. insinuations and hunchs don't work. Show us the proof and you will have the unquestioning support of EVERY Rangers supporter across the world.

He won't mate, as he is the only one trying to do anything just now as players walk out the door in their droves - in return for his efforts he gets abuse, whilst those who complain do fuck all. Shocking.

Once the option to buy into the trust account starts we all need to step up and take our club back or we are done for. Green came to make cash - fair enough. Will he make money now we are doomed to the 3rd Div - no. What are his options then? Sell the ground, etc. the writing is on the wall.

I don't think Bomber is the Sharpest tool in the box, and I don't think he would claim he ever was, however what I did get from that display was a guy who cares deeply about our club and wants answers, as do we all. My instinct tells me to trust bomber a helluva lot more than green, but bomber must tell us who is behind his bid.