Is McKenna really a Tim?

JamieG54

I have seen the pictures etc of his charity match etc etc they look bad.

But the man did come out and speak last week and said he has been to many Rangers and Celtic matches. He said he was in Manchester 2008 at the final. I can understand the pictures look bad him holding up their scarve but he paid money to play football and he probably got in with the emotions. I suppose if i paid to play a chairty game with eg Chelsea i would be holding up a scarve getting the crowd going for some banter.

Sean Connery has been to both clubs games etc

Thoughts?

But the man did come out and speak last week and said he has been to many Rangers and Celtic matches. He said he was in Manchester 2008 at the final. I can understand the pictures look bad him holding up their scarve but he paid money to play football and he probably got in with the emotions. I suppose if i paid to play a chairty game with eg Chelsea i would be holding up a scarve getting the crowd going for some banter.

Thoughts?

That should tell you everything you need to know ffs.

We accepted Kenny Miller back after he wore their shirt and scored against us. Mojo Conn etc etc

We didn't accept, the people in charge accepted this.

There is also a big difference between Kenny Miller a hibs fan kicking a ball for us than a taig owning 140 years worth of history.

Stop being an idiot.

Start a thread about Mojo and see what the general opinion of him is amongst the older bears. He's still hated.

No need to start a thread. Fck that wee rhat. That was the day Murray should have been dragged out of Ibrox and Souness. May we never make the same mistake again doh

Thoughts?

well if its just one pic in a celtic top then he should be able to produce many pics of him in rangers tops that wer taken throughout the years...i shall wait with bated breath.lol