players leaving, donate their signing on fee!

If the players that have turned their backs on us donated their new club signing on fees to a pot to help fund a fan takeover, would you be able to forgive.

I think it would help but i'm still pissed off they couldnt stay around. Why ruine the chance to be a true legend at the most successful club in the world. If i could play football i'd be at training today with my boots and packed lunch!

If the players that have turned their backs on us donated their new club signing on fees to a pot to help fund a fan takeover, would you be able to forgive.

I think it would help but i'm still pissed off they couldnt stay around. Why ruine the chance to be a true legend at the most successful club in the world. If i could play football i'd be at training today with my boots and packed lunch!

Never going to happen. If the reason they are leaving isnt for money, theyd still be here.

Pray tell Sir, which drugs are you taking this week :lol: :lol:

cant believe players who have decided to leave are getting stick on here,they showed their loyalty by taking a huge cut in wages to help the club out,the players were one of the biggest assets the club had,yet the new owners never even bothered to contact them or let them know what was happening at the club,would have thought they would have shown more respect to their major assets,hope they are looking after the other assets ibrox stadium and murray park better,

They can stick their ill gotten gains up there arse if they had stuck to the Agreement we would have had to get a payout of the transfer fee however much that would have been.

But no they had to look out for themselves as they are all wee poor footballers.

Pray tell Sir, which drugs are you taking this week :lol: :lol:

Surprised i haven't turned to drugs with everything that is going on.

Naismith done it before, id be shocked if he didn't do it for our/his team. Whether he believes this is still rangers or not. It is Rangers.