Salim kerkar

Probably 1 of not many, but absolutely over the moon kerkar has returned. The lad has shown great loyalty to the club and the club to him. Fantastic. Also to all the other lads. These guys have sat on the bench waiting for their time, well here it is. Feeling a bit more optimistic today unlike the last week.

Met him in Central Mosque a few times since he's been at the Club. He absolutely loves us and told me he's sent loads of Rangers memorabilia back home to his family and they're all Bears now too.

Give him a new contract, he's a handy player and is easily good enough for the lower leagues.

Indeed.

His awkwardness on the ball can be difficult to deal with for SPL level defenders.

Delighted he seems to be staying.

I mentioned this last season! At times he looks clumsy on the ball but he's very unorthodox with his dribbling and SPL defenders showed they struggled to deal with it!

I mentioned this last season! At times he looks clumsy on the ball but he's very unorthodox with his dribbling and SPL defenders showed they struggled to deal with it!

It is hard defend against someone who, for all intents and purposes, is falling towards you at sprinting pace.