Up to 5 clubs going bust!

deanzo1690

on stv news there, financial person says up to 5 clubs will go bust before the end of the season if we go into division 3

please give us a vote now!!

I DO NOT CARE - when have we ever cared about other clubs? we are getting dragged down to 'their' level by caring about the propsects of someone else. all i care about is what happens with the Rangers

on stv news there, financial person says up to 5 clubs will go bust before the end of the season if we go into division 3

please give us a vote now!!

It wouldn't surprise me in the least. This coming season is going to be a very troubled one for Scottish footbsll.

i believe this, a number of clubs have admitted the loss of revenue without rangers will hit them hard, but their jelousy and stubborn dilusions of grandeur took over the fact they might **** their own club and with all these NEW RULES, they really will be screwed and see how it feels.

If you looked at just the gate totals I had up the other day, about three clubs would be in serious shit without that money, let alone SKY and all the sponsorship deals.

Fuck them all. Spartans better start prepping for the SFL 00000042.gif