Up to 5 clubs going bust!

deanzo1690

Bit of a stupid statement to say any club WILL go bust.

Hearts & Aberdeen are in the shite with debt exceeding net value, but they aint bust because they have money men putting money in. Boyle at Motherwel has also been pluggin the shortfall for them with his own cash.

I do think that without RFC it will be 1 big step too far for these guys to dig in and throw money in with no chance for return, so it's likely, but we cant predict the decisiosn these gusy will make.

We really have nothing to lose by going to division 3 now.

Most of our best players have left, leaving us with a loyal few and some youth players.

We could sign some of the Killie and 'Well players. Put them on £1200/wk and double their wages.

Division 3 will set us free.

the more things like this coming to light might make some of these SPL clubs think wice about voting NO to us getting back into the SPL.

probably wont happen but the implosion from the opposing fans would be a thing of wonder.

Next year's SPL table is gonna look fantastic with all of the minus points people will be on.

Aye...Carol Vorderman will struggle tae make sense of it...all 11 SPL clubs will have turned Scottish football into a laughing stock not us as they say !

Div.1 for me and then boycott away matches for the next 5 years,that is good for Gers and will bust these bastards just the same

I'll never set foot in another away ground the rest of my life. I dont know why, after our clubs been kicked off every single club on the way down, anyone would ever give another club a penny of their cash.