what happened to the thread about liewell and reagan ?

Redsox1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although our site isn't responsible for content posted- we have to be careful with something this big.

I really hope we have a goer here.

The threads OP was copied over and is still open on Gersnet

My thread got chopped about what Green said to john Brown. Is this forum turning into FF now?

I dont think it is turning into FF now

For example, i have been a member on here for 9 months and 10 days

Joined FF at the same time, have been banned for 9 months and 10 days

There is nothing in that podcast about emails between Liewell and Regan, only the guys at DR saying they raised concerns a long time ago with the SFA about whyte and fraudulent funding and also with HMRC about unpaid tax.

Will be fascinated to read the thread should it appear again. Very curious now.

There is nothing in that podcast about emails between Liewell and Regan, only the guys at DR saying they raised concerns a long time ago with the SFA about whyte and fraudulent funding and also with HMRC about unpaid tax.

Will be fascinated to read the thread should it appear again. Very curious now.

It involved lengths of cord, oranges, cucumbers and baby oil

My mate is on Follow Follow, but now is joining here as i have gave him the RM handshake, and he says that FF are all talking about it but SLATING the OP !!! hahaha

Jealous of Another RM Exclusive, Aparantly their calling RM the Judean Peoples front hahahahaha I think some of that lot are the Mass suicide squad !!

Anybody want stuff posted send me it i have freedom of speak over here.

I saw the thread if its true woo hoo somebody and there buddy going down as taking a team like Rangers out the picture give a pathway to champs league i.e. like Italy all over again match rigging.

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/2012/06/26/podcast-rangers-newco-face-spl-wilderness-86908-23901091/

Have a listen.

Apparently there are emails between a certain couple to back up what Traynor is saying.

Just listened to that and Keevins is fuckin hell bent and tunnel visioned on EBT'S when he isn't even being asked about them the cunt!

I felt that Traynor and Jackson were great in trying to educate the fuckwit Keevins on how we should not have been punished while a criminal investigation is on-going.

There is no doubt that Traynor and Jackson knew of the SFA being told of Whyte and the SFA (especially Regan) are in for a helluva time explaining why they ignored warnings and were vindictive and brutal to the club we love.

One day Regan will die like us all but when that happens i hope he rots in hell!

The sooner the better!

WATP

I dont think it is turning into FF now

For example, i have been a member on here for 9 months and 10 days

Joined FF at the same time, have been banned for 9 months and 10 days

fuckin amateur :rolleyes:

i got a couple of days under my belt before the axe fell :lol:

My mate is on Follow Follow, but now is joining here as i have gave him the RM handshake, and he says that FF are all talking about it but SLATING the OP !!! hahaha

Jealous of Another RM Exclusive, Aparantly their calling RM the Judean Peoples front hahahahaha I think some of that lot are the Mass suicide squad !!

I thought we were the Peoples Front Of Judea? :pipe: