why is everyone so bothered about getting it up the diddys

Albertz-89

Yeah fuck these rotten bastards but are people seriously just wanting the 3rd division to watch Scottish football fall apart? I agree it is the right thing to do, work our way up from the bottom but lets face it, they can't afford to put us there so I say we accept it, then the quicker we can get back to where we belong, the very top. And gloat over those taig fucks with the knowledge the 2 titles they won mean fuck all.

No I want division 3 because the current sanctions that come with div1 are horrible and will damage the club for many years.

I want division 3 because if sporting integrity is such an issue then do it fucking right and stop trying to line your pockets in the process.

I want division 3 because changes are needed in Scottish football and this ensures that changes have to be made.

I also want the SPL with no sanctions but that too seems to be out of reach.

No I want division 3 because the current sanctions that come with div1 are horrible and will damage the club for many years.

I want division 3 because if sporting integrity is such an issue then do it fucking right and stop trying to line your pockets in the process.

I want division 3 because changes are needed in Scottish football and this ensures that changes have to be made.

I also want the SPL with no sanctions but that too seems to be out of reach.

Yeh I agree about starting in the 3rd to keep with their ever so precious 'sporting integrity' mantra, that way they can't say we've not paid for our so called 'crimes' but it is simply not going to happen. That document last night confirmed the SFA don't have the balls to punish us the proper way, there is always going to be the hidden agenda of keeping their shitty league alive. Scottish football needs us, end of story. And as much as I would laugh if several of the Diddy clubs went to the wall, I take greater pleasure in fucking them on the pitch like we always do

Yeh I agree about starting in the 3rd to keep with their ever so precious 'sporting integrity' mantra, that way they can't say we've not paid for our so called 'crimes' but it is simply not going to happen. That document last night confirmed the SFA don't have the balls to punish us the proper way, there is always going to be the hidden agenda of keeping their shitty league alive. Scottish football needs us, end of story. And as much as I would laugh if several of the Diddy clubs went to the wall, I take greater pleasure in fucking them on the pitch like we always do

Moving into Div1 under those proposals does not help our club though as we are a sitting duck for fines ect without being able to challenge them. That cannot be allowed to happen as the club will be hammered from the same people that put illegal embargos upon us.

Why should Div 1 clubs just roll over and let us in also, around 5 or 6 clubs have already spoke out about it and there certainly is no sporting integrity in that is their?

The games a bogey in Scotland, it has always been heading this way for as long as I can remember. It’s in our hands to get the changes in that it needs.

It's not about getting it up them, I couldn't care less about them. We are going to boycott them anyway!

They have made their bed with sporting integrity claiming they could all survive without us, (with possible exceptions  of Motherwell & Kilmarnock whos boards said they did need us). The cold hard truth is they need us and that their 'Sporting Intgrity' cover has been blown.

Wheres the integrity of throwing us out of one league but sweet-talking an other league with cash?

It might have something to do with the fact they have tried to kill us at every opportunity and then when it seems like it will leave them in trouble they try and do whats best for them.

If they really want to punish us and not let us in to the SPL they should put us in division 3 and not try and line their own pockets by putting us in division 1.

Thats what would happen to any other team if they wanted their integrity.

it's in the clubs best interests to go to divions 3 and start a 3-4 year rebuilding process. It will be refreshing, even though we won 3IAR, let's be hoenst, the quality of the rangers team had somewhat diminished from what we expect. I cant remember the last time we started a season favourites to win the competitions ahead of the scum. Our threadbare squad was slowly thinned down. It's more or less been like that since Advocaat left. When we signed James Beattie was our first signing for over 12 months. It's was a sorry state of affairs, but winning the title made it all seem rather irrelevant.

if we were somehow accepted into the SPL with no sanctions now, or with sanctions in a U-turn by the clubs, it would be an absoulte disaster for us now the majority of the first team has pissed off. We'd be in an absoulte dog fight with a couple of other clubs for 2nd, 3rd, maybe 4th.

Going to division 1 with sanctions won't give us enough time to recover but everyone else in the SPL can strengthen, Motherwell for example could possibly plug any shortfall with a loan knowing we're only gone for 1 season, and perhaps make it back if they can get through a CL qualifier. Celtic could make the CL group stage & the 3 sell outs at Parkhead + TV revenue would cover the loses, and pretty much keep them at the level they are at. Sanctions placed upon us however could really hinder us getting back to being the best team in the country within 1 season.

Division 3 is essential. It means the SPL is fucked and everyone has to downsize and cope with a budget about half the size. Meanwhile it gives us 3 seasons to rebuild, develop youth, keep the wage bill very low until we reach Division 1, where we can start to invest in the team for our return to the SPL, where im confident we can challenge for no.55 on our first season back.

Moving into Div1 under those proposals does not help our club though as we are a sitting duck for fines ect without being able to challenge them. That cannot be allowed to happen as the club will be hammered from the same people that put illegal embargos upon us.

Why should Div 1 clubs just roll over and let us in also, around 5 or 6 clubs have already spoke out about it and there certainly is no sporting integrity in that is their?

The games a bogey in Scotland, it has always been heading this way for as long as I can remember. It’s in our hands to get the changes in that it needs.

No they shouldn't roll over but tbh i don't think they will get a say in the matter. Should have added in my op that if people think Green is gonna try the division 3 route to appease the fans, they are deluded. This Div1 idea is probably music to his ears, as the quicker it allows him to make the club worth more than he/they paid. Like it or not he cares about the profit more than keeping the fans happy, he said right at the start he wouldn't be afraid to make unpopular decisions

it's in the clubs best interests to go to divions 3 and start a 3-4 year rebuilding process. It will be refreshing, even though we won 3IAR, let's be hoenst, the quality of the rangers team had somewhat diminished from what we expect. I cant remember the last time we started a season favourites to win the competitions ahead of the scum. Our threadbare squad was slowly thinned down. It's more or less been like that since Advocaat left. When we signed James Beattie was our first signing for over 12 months. It's was a sorry state of affairs, but winning the title made it all seem rather irrelevant.

if we were somehow accepted into the SPL with no sanctions now, or with sanctions in a U-turn by the clubs, it would be an absoulte disaster for us now the majority of the first team has pissed off. We'd be in an absoulte dog fight with a couple of other clubs for 2nd, 3rd, maybe 4th.

Going to division 1 with sanctions won't give us enough time to recover but everyone else in the SPL can strengthen, Motherwell for example could possibly plug any shortfall with a loan knowing we're only gone for 1 season, and perhaps make it back if they can get through a CL qualifier. Celtic could make the CL group stage & the 3 sell outs at Parkhead + TV revenue would cover the loses, and pretty much keep them at the level they are at. Sanctions placed upon us however could really hinder us getting back to being the best team in the country within 1 season.

Division 3 is essential. It means the SPL is fucked and everyone has to downsize and cope with a budget about half the size. Meanwhile it gives us 3 seasons to rebuild, develop youth, keep the wage bill very low until we reach Division 1, where we can start to invest in the team for our return to the SPL, where im confident we can challenge for no.55 on our first season back.

I agree with everything you have said.

as the quicker it allows him to make the club worth more than he/they paid.

you dont think the club would e worth more than 5.5m? You could probably fetch £5.5m for the car park. Whats Murray Park worth?

Pittodrie is valued at £18m (£4m for the land, £14m for the stadium). What do you think Ibrox is worth?

you dont think the club would e worth more than 5.5m? You could probably fetch £5.5m for the car park. Whats Murray Park worth?

Pittodrie is valued at £18m (£4m for the land, £14m for the stadium). What do you think Ibrox is worth?

Yeh that would be asset stripping if he made a profit from selling those, which I don't think would be in the interests of his personal safety lol. I meant worth more as a club, just because the stadium etc is worth x amount, that's not actually taken into account when people buy clubs, is it? Correct me if im wrong

the car park is worth pennies due to its location even to a superstore, MP isn't available for housing only sports use so basically there's noone left in Scotland to buy it.

The SPL are a fucking joke and that's why I would like to see that league go to the wall, and if to make it happen means we start in the third division so be it.

then where do we play? England is a pipe dream and id rather have a shitty league to play in than none at all

the car park is worth pennies due to its location even to a superstore, MP isn't available for housing only sports use so basically there's noone left in Scotland to buy it.

so a state of the art sports facility isn't worth anything because you think no-one would buy it? great logic.

Yeah fuck these rotten bastards but are people seriously just wanting the 3rd division to watch Scottish football fall apart? I agree it is the right thing to do, work our way up from the bottom but lets face it, they can't afford to put us there so I say we accept it, then the quicker we can get back to where we belong, the very top. And gloat over those taig fucks with the knowledge the 2 titles they won mean fuck all.

These diddy clubs you speak of are threatening our very existence, and you want us just to ignore them?

That's why we're at where we're at just now - folks just accepting everything that came our way.

These diddy clubs you speak of are threatening our very existence, and you want us just to ignore them?

That's why we're at where we're at just now - folks just accepting everything that came our way.

I think we should just accept div1 and ignore the diddys in the passing as we collect number 55. UNLESS, they come up with a typical taig-like sanction ie stripping titles. Which I must admit is a very real possibility, hence this 'waive the right to appeal' pish.

On the other hand I have some hope Mr Green will be able to work so we come away with a fine or something, which quite frankly is worth it if it means only waiting a year to get a shot at all those scummy bastards in the SPL