Rangers live on C4 news now

Thomson is an absolute wanker, his hatred for Rangers meets has boundaries.

"most Rangers fans would like to go to Division 3 because they believe the Rangers brand is toxic'

oh really Ahlex :wanker:

absolute nobody :rolleyes:

The guy is an absolute puppet of Rangers tax case, if tax case told the fool to jump of a bridge head first he would do it.

Thomson is an absolute wanker, his hatred for Rangers meets has boundaries.

"most Rangers fans would like to go to Division 3 because they believe the Rangers brand is toxic'

oh really Ahlex :wanker:

absolute nobody :rolleyes:

Nowt to do wi the fact that it's the right thing to do?

Sorry forgot that sporting integrity means we are duty bound to save half the SPL teams necks.

Must be over £1m that spl want to pay.

Hopefully Green sees the folly in accepting a pish Million quid for our tv rights. We're worth more than that since us and the thims are the only reason sky's interested in Scottish football.

SKY will show Rangers games no matter where they play... IMO

I've already stated on a previous thread - I do not know why you all get so upset with this 'brave man's' ramblings.Invite him along to the first home game at Ibrox to explain,from the Centre Circle at Half Time, his anti-rangers feelings to the fans.Let us see just how brave he is.Come on you guys, with access to Twitter, - call his bluff.

A Rangers Fan for nearly 70 years and hurting

I've already stated on a previous thread - I do not know why you all get so upset with this 'brave man's' ramblings.Invite him along to the first home game at Ibrox to explain,from the Centre Circle at Half Time, his anti-rangers feelings to the fans.Let us see just how brave he is.Come on you guys, with access to Twitter, - call his bluff.

A Rangers Fan for nearly 70 years and hurting

That's like asking a racist to go into the ghetto and say he hates negroes,not going to happen,

Set up a Twitter and ask him yourself.