The penny's starting to drop with the mhanks.

Kai66

The diddy clubs are going to fuck them over. Serves them right. They're obsessional hatred of all things Rangers and their desire to see our club reduced to ashes will hurt them more than it hurts us. We'll be back stronger than ever.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9365386/Rangers-in-crisis-Celtic-concerned-over-SPL-power-shift.html

The diddy clubs are going to fuck them over. Serves them right. They're obsessional hatred of all things Rangers and their desire to see our club reduced to ashes will hurt them more than it hurts us. We'll be back stronger than ever.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rangers/9365386/Rangers-in-crisis-Celtic-concerned-over-SPL-power-shift.html

Bound to happen.

Bound to happen.

How do I get the thread closed? When I tried to open it the first time it came up with an error message but it worked fine the second time. But we now have two identical threads running.

We keep hearing that liewell wanted us kept in as a disabled cash cow, but the mhanky mob have encouraged all the fans(and non-attending) of the diddy clubs to bring this to....Armageddon.just give it say... Tommorow papers to start the gangerine brigade boycotting the diddy teams in protest of their "equal rights". I would love the diddys to stick to there guns but where's "integrity" when you need it. Who knows maybae the 10 "rebel" clubs will break away, leaving is to play them in exhibition games from here till eternity!!! Sky would love that.