dirty bastrard

W.A.T.P.

MrMadRussian1991 18 hours ago

WATP? is that We Appropriate Tax Payments? Disgrace of a Club better dead, enjoy Division 3.

tirnaog09 in reply to MrMadRussian1991 5 hours ago

rangers are not dead

MrMadRussian1991 in reply to tirnaog09 5 hours ago

If they're not dead why is Sevco applying for their place in the league, why is Uefa saying no NEW club can play in Europe for 3 years, why is BDM liquidating them? If they still live they should pay their tax bills and move on. Dump the debt, screw the tax payers and creditors and then tell us their still there? Aye right.

you know fuck all in 1873 when rangers was born the was no such thing as rangers plc. or any other COMPANY

MrMadRussian1991 in reply to tirnaog09 3 hours ago

Of course there were no football companies in 1873 as the teams were mostly amateur then. Rangers became a company 1889, just as Celtic did in 1892. It is that Rangers Football Club (Company Number SC004276) which is being liquidated at present, not part of it, all of it. And please don't private mail sectarian abuse to me, say it on this public forum where we can all see what kind of knuckle dragger you actually are. I wish you many miserable years watching sevco fc in the lower leagues. RIPRFC

tirnaog09 in reply to MrMadRussian1991 44 seconds ago

what have i said that is sectarian you just see me as an orange basyard cause i support rangers if ive said something sectarian why dont you report me. and you call me a knuckle dragger. u know fuck all about me you cunt i could be a catholic for all you know. what happend to your fucking team when you when into administration what happend to leeds. go and top ur self ya thoughtless cunt

MrMadRussian1991 in reply to tirnaog09 1 second ago

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

r u fucking blind

so the conversation you had, which you have posted in the opening post of the thread, is contained in the video of John Browns rambling speech outside Ibrox? Thats some nifty conversations you're having if you're provided with a transcript afterwards. OR, to paraphrase your good self 'r u fucking stupid'?.

so the conversation you had, which you have posted in the opening post of the thread, is contained in the video of John Browns rambling speech outside Ibrox? Thats some nifty conversations you're having if you're provided with a transcript afterwards. OR, to paraphrase your good self 'r u fucking stupid'?.

im not even going to tell you how to find it figur eit out on ur own ya numpty

im not even going to tell you how to find it figur eit out on ur own ya numpty

so you came on here and posted a conversation with timmy in which he told you the club was dead. Presumably you either expected widespread condemnation for his ignorance or praise for your rebuttal of Timmys lies.

Instead, when asked to give a link to said conversation you tell me to 'figur eit on ur own ya numpty'.

Things haven't went to plan here Brendan have they?

W.A.T.P.

MrMadRussian1991 18 hours ago

WATP? is that We Appropriate Tax Payments? Disgrace of a Club better dead, enjoy Division 3.

rangers are not dead

MrMadRussian1991 in reply to tirnaog09 5 hours ago

If they're not dead why is Sevco applying for their place in the league, why is Uefa saying no NEW club can play in Europe for 3 years, why is BDM liquidating them? If they still live they should pay their tax bills and move on. Dump the debt, screw the tax payers and creditors and then tell us their still there? Aye right.

you know fuck all in 1873 when rangers was born the was no such thing as rangers plc. or any other COMPANY

MrMadRussian1991 in reply to tirnaog09 3 hours ago

Of course there were no football companies in 1873 as the teams were mostly amateur then. Rangers became a company 1889, just as Celtic did in 1892. It is that Rangers Football Club (Company Number SC004276) which is being liquidated at present, not part of it, all of it. And please don't private mail sectarian abuse to me, say it on this public forum where we can all see what kind of knuckle dragger you actually are. I wish you many miserable years watching sevco fc in the lower leagues. RIPRFC

tirnaog09 in reply to MrMadRussian1991 44 seconds ago

what have i said that is sectarian you just see me as an orange basyard cause i support rangers if ive said something sectarian why dont you report me. and you call me a knuckle dragger. u know fuck all about me you cunt i could be a catholic for all you know. what happend to your fucking team when you when into administration what happend to leeds. go and top ur self ya thoughtless cunt

MrMadRussian1991 in reply to tirnaog09 1 second ago

doh(td)doh