The Way Ahead

Jamesbond

Hi All A Rangers Fan

My tuppence is restructure the leagues. We have tried the overspend model it dosen’t work.

The whole if Scottish football is a joke we dont have the product at the moment. We have been to long reliant on the old firm fan base substituting inferior gates and players from other nations bringing there talent to Scotland and raising the quality of our preformances.

With players on inflated wages the clubs cant afford without a run in the Champions League. Its time to nurture the youth give the young players the chance to thrive in our own league.

The only way we will rise as a nation in on the world stage is to bring our scottish talent forward. Unfortunately this has been lost along the way to title success, now we are left with a product that is not in great demand outside Scotland, Some may say our football is ok, however lets be frank its awful ball retention is all in modern game not the long ball, or chase the ball, look at European Championships for guidance.

Im A Ger but without a restructure we all fooked so get punishments out of the way SFA SPL lets move forward before we die. If its division 3 so be it lets reinvigorate the lower leagues and rebuild into something that restores some pride in our countries football some small clubs are going to die. However that is a problem for those clubs not ours we need to look within. I don’t buy into Division 1 if we are a newco we must start from the ground, expect or give no favours to other clubs.

Players moving although its extremely disappointing to see some of our title winners moving to other clubs, it is understandable, we have no idea what league we are playing in next season and any professional footballer wants to play at the highest level they can, to earn as much cash as they can during there short career. I applaud players that stick with the Gers going forward but understand that some players want to explore other avenues in this time of uncertainty.

I wont say this player of that player was overrated as that is nothing more than sour grapes in my opinion, we have lost a lot of talent but its time to build from within.