• SPL with sanctions
    • Div 1
    • Div 3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those clubs and their 'supporters' have gloried in telling us since the start that we are not a special case. Then stop treating us like one!

We suffered the maximum allowable penalties under the rules that these very clubs voted to bring in but it wasn't enough because "it never even cost us a place in the league".

We suffered an illegal punishment in the form of a transfer embargo that had to be challenged in a court of law outside the game.

They now want to blackmail and bully SFL clubs into 'allowing' us entry into the 1st division as well as probably hitting us with certain sanctions and also tried to get us to waive our rights to any appeals meaning we must accept whatever they deem worthy to force upon us.

They basically want to change the rules to punish us to the max whilst still being allowed to line their own pockets.

NO THANKS.

Division 3 for me.

Div 3 for me.

First post after p&b shite that I regret now.

Was a season ticket holder during the early eighties before joining the RAF and only got to a few games during that time. Watched the ground being re-built around me with 15,000 there. Lapsed fan but in this time of need it's time to step up.

Season ticket applied for and will make sure I get to as many games as I can.

F*^k them all. Let them suffer a worse fate than they hoped for us.

Div 3 for me. That way no one can say we had any favours from anyone.

With the players we appear to have at present nad sanctions we would struggle in the SPL and possibly div 1.

Div 3 will give us time to rebuild, give young players experience and regain our credibility.

Most importantly wave goodbye to some of these clubs who have stuck the boot into us time and time again out of vengence for being sucessful. WATP

Saw on a link to FF that the official result now stands at 75% in favor of Div3. Charles Green spoke publicly about his support of this poll,,, now to see his reaction.

Don't see how he can just ignore such an overwhelming opinion after asking for it ???? :crabflute:

Saw on a link to FF that the official result now stands at 75% in favor of Div3. Charles Green spoke publicly about his support of this poll,,, now to see his reaction.

Don't see how he can just ignore such an overwhelming opinion after asking for it ???? :crabflute:

Did their official poll include the option of SPL without sanctions?

im my heart i want us to go to the third but in my opinion we are fucked if that happens i dont see how we can survive 3 years with such a massive overdraft each season. we would have to run the club right into the ground and bassically not be spending a penny. i would imagine the upkeep alone of ibrox and murray park would be more than we would make in the third? maybe im wrong tho lol just me opinion. :beer1:

im my heart i want us to go to the third but in my opinion we are fucked if that happens i dont see how we can survive 3 years with such a massive overdraft each season. we would have to run the club right into the ground and bassically not be spending a penny. i would imagine the upkeep alone of ibrox and murray park would be more than we would make in the third? maybe im wrong tho lol just me opinion. :beer1:

Nah, not a chance Valleybear.... Walter, Brown and their Rangers or was it True Rangers Men..... They'd see us alright :D

It would be good, but I am sure the others won't allow it... unless something drastic transpires.

I'd settle for paying back football debts over a long period of time. No points deduction or transfer ban.

See to be honest, I just want to see Rangers play!

If its the SPL, then fine! Let's challenge the best we can to win it! If its anything else, fine! Let's make our way back to the top!

I just want to go to Ibrox and cheer on the Rangers! Right now, I don't care who that's against, as long as we're in a league and can get back to where we belong!

Div 3 - assuming we are guilty of wrong doing.

If not SPL no sanctions and an apology from the incompetent fools responsible for this farce.

I have no idea of the financial ramifications of either, however regardless of what division I will support this club.