• SPL with sanctions
    • Div 1
    • Div 3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends... if we go down to Div 3 and fans listen to John Brown & Mark Dingwall and stay away from the Rangers it would be a fucking nightmare for years to come and could put us in a very bad place for years, Where is if we goto the SPL i think alot of fans would not walk away and buy a hell of alot more season tickets. Catch 22.

Div1 for me i reckon.

If there ever comes a point in time where the chance of that pops up, I will make a new poll for sure.

I would argue that this point in time is probably our best chance ever of accomplishing it CR, but I digress to you. ;)

By the looks of things Regan has pitched himself against Doncaster and the SFL are not happy with either.

Won't be surprised if this goes the way of a vote of "no confidence", they are losing control of the situation all together now!

It depends... if we go down to Div 3 and fans listen to John Brown & Mark Dingwall and stay away from the Rangers it would be a fucking nightmare for years to come and could put us in a very bad place for years, Where is if we goto the SPL i think alot of fans would not walk away and buy a hell of alot more season tickets. Catch 22.

Div1 for me i reckon.

I can understand the catch 22 here.

But, in the end, any fans that up and walked are a disgrace in themselves wouldn't you agree?

None of the above, spl without sanctions is my vote, we may be victims of a crime and they have no right to prejudge us

I almost added that option but as of right now it doesn't look like a route being available to us. If it does come out as a route we can take, I will make a new poll.

Div1 for me i reckon.

if we go to div3, then maybe dingbat would make his own team up, ala FC Manchester. maybe then he could stop in his quest to divide our support.

division 3. this situation is nothing short of diabolical. Division 3 and see what transpires. The talks to reform scottish football will continue on. but in reality, the best we can hope for is back to the standard of 09-10, if we're lucky.

Rangers can never prosper to our full potential in this country.

The best thing for football in this country woudl be for RFC & CFC to break away somewhere else, if not england then some kind of atlantic branded league is a must. All the other clubs are equali enough in size to always be a competitive league, and the teams can grow with the finance without the OF and become a decent product imo. Supporters would much rather that and would come out in force fi there was a title race, say between 4 of DUFC, Motherwell Hearts & Hibs for example. Hell... maybe i'd even watch it.

But Rangers & Celtic are clubs that are on a par with Arsenal & Milan but are being starved down to the quality of the diddy clubs.

I have never been happy with the Div 3 option, although I have consistently supported it. The more I see and hear of the SFA/SPL bloodlust, the more I am persauded that Div 3 is the RIGHT option for us.

My reaction has never been a 'kneejerk' one but, rather, a choice between several obvious evils.

Div 3, and the years of 'wilderness' will, of course, have a severe financial impact on the club, and I have NEVER been unmindful of the impact on the people who depend upon the club for their livlihoods, but we need to cut our cloth accordingly and some time away from the SPL to recover and 'recuperate' can only have a beneficial effect.