If we go Division 3.... do you think supporters will ditch the club?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already posters on here claiming this, also read today if thr is an apology they have had it with rangers. That's happened

I am f##kin angry about the apology exactly what are we sorry for but as for DIV 3 count me in, those that choose not too follow,will probally creep back when we come back bigger and better

:crabflute:

I've supported Rangers for a long time now (51 years).

I can't remember a time when the club needed my support more.

I won't walk away.

Like some of the players, there will be fans who say all the right things about being a supporter.

Let them move on and, to those who know them, let their actions not be forgotten.

Those of us who have been through the bad times as well as the good will not let our team down.

Listen If we can go from years 1964 to 1970 without winning a trophy and years 79 to 87 without winning the league Im sure the real bears will find this a piece of piss.

If your Rangers through and through you put up with the bad times to bask in the glory of the good times .

And theres going be loads of them .Count on it

I will be there defo plan on buying 3 season tickets, but if we sell out and accept the SFA list.....I am out. My Club would never bow, would never surrender.....to a reprobate and unjust SFA

I will be there defo plan on buying 3 season tickets, but if we sell out and accept the SFA list.....I am out. My Club would never bow, would never surrender.....to a reprobate and unjust SFA

Our club wouldnt mate but will Green???

I think the majority of us go to support the lads playing in the blue shirts for the club we all love, regardless of which league or where they are playing. Its not going to be as great a standard of football in lower leagues, but with common sense and passionate support, having Ibrox busy will only make the club stronger financially, building us into a force of nature. WATP.

One of my mates has already stated "he can't support the newco as much as the old co so won't renew regardless of division"...I told him he can gtf! :wanker:

Me and my Bro have our renewals in already! Rangers through and through!!

If course they will the glory hunters will get bored and we will be left with the REAL supporters. I personally can't wait to go back ibrox regardless of where we're playin I will always follow on

Just give us Div 3 nothing less we can't be continually at the mercy of those who don't give a damn about us. Then let us watch Scottish football implode and watch the wee tin Hitlers who wanted to boot us so much react when they've go no clubs to be in control of.

Our authorities must be the laughing stock of world football.

I have never seen an outpouring of hatred towards us as I have witnessed over the last few months.

Disgraceful doesn't begin to cover it. Of course it doesn't help when so called Rangers men can't even put a serious bid in for our club!

One of my mates has already stated "he can't support the newco as much as the old co so won't renew regardless of division"...I told him he can gtf! :wanker:

Me and my Bro have our renewals in already! Rangers through and through!!

Your pal supported a company? What a strange person.