SPL vote "no" to newco Rangers

Skol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely two visits from Rangers are worth more than £25k on average per club that the £1m for TV rights offer from the SPL?

I see no incentive whatsoever for the SFL clubs to vote us into Division 1.

Division 1 clubs will unlikely get promotion with us in there.

Division 2 and 3 clubs will earn more from sponsorship and visits from our fans with us in their league even for one year.

Given the SPL showed their hand and said they'd lose £16M without us for more than one year, the SFL clubs should, at the least, demand £8m payment to accept us into Division 1.

(tu)

I can see the scenario of division 3 clubs who normally have a home attendance of 250 bringing 500 or 600 to Ibrox and building temporary stands or terracing for our visits.

The division 1 scenario is wrong morally and, I believe, legally. Also I doubt that we will be able to fulfil the spl gamble of us getting promotion with the players available.

Surely two visits from Rangers are worth more than £25k on average per club that the £1m for TV rights offer from the SPL?

I see no incentive whatsoever for the SFL clubs to vote us into Division 1.

Division 1 clubs will unlikely get promotion with us in there.

Division 2 and 3 clubs will earn more from sponsorship and visits from our fans with us in their league even for one year.

Given the SPL showed their hand and said they'd lose £16M without us for more than one year, the SFL clubs should, at the least, demand £8m payment to accept us into Division 1.

Excellent point.

Canney believe there are so many of us who think we will sit back and watch scottish football die,,,Green is a bawbag He is in this to make moneny no top flight football Green will do a runner HE has the assets all sown up He wanted 20 mil to sell and walk NOBODY willing to give him it..he will sell off the assets and wander off into the sunset.....BEWARE the SNAKE

I still have a funny feeling that those bastards have something up their sleeves..

My feelings exactly mate, and what i think they're wanting is the SFL clubs to vote no for a season, so we have no league to play in this season, and to get in next season we'll have to agree to all sorts of sanctions, they know the sfl sre not going to vote us into division 1, they're just going through the motions, i hope i'm wrong and we're in the 3rd division, but these are fuckin snakes we're dealing with

Not happy about this because the SPL chairmen have undoubtedly pre-judged Rangers on EBTs and dual contracts. No account will have been made either of mitigating circumstances as regards Whyte's crazy reign.

Not happy about this because the SPL chairmen have undoubtedly pre-judged Rangers on EBTs and dual contracts. No account will have been made either of mitigating circumstances as regards Whyte's crazy reign.

That's correct. They asked the fans, and most fans bleat on that Rangers have been found guilty of something, when the case hasn't even been decided. Besides it was on professional financial advice at the time - where is the comeback against the accountancy or law firm that recommended it? Surely that is on the record somewhere - why aren't they getting grief?

Anyway, to the other clubs...

We don't do walking away.

We do however do vengeance.

Canney believe there are so many of us who think we will sit back and watch scottish football die,,,Green is a bawbag He is in this to make moneny no top flight football Green will do a runner HE has the assets all sown up He wanted 20 mil to sell and walk NOBODY willing to give him it..he will sell off the assets and wander off into the sunset.....BEWARE the SNAKE

Your a cheery chap, bet a night out with you is like pulling teeth.

At least the fannies voted. I look forward to SPL meltdown. Time for every bear to dump Sky Sports in protest. Mine goes off when my next payments due. I don't care if it doesn't bankrupt Sky it's just what's the point of paying to watch Septic win the league by default.

My feelings exactly mate, and what i think they're wanting is the SFL clubs to vote no for a season, so we have no league to play in this season, and to get in next season we'll have to agree to all sorts of sanctions, they know the sfl sre not going to vote us into division 1, they're just going through the motions, i hope i'm wrong and we're in the 3rd division, but these are fuckin snakes we're dealing with

I think you are right SFL will vote no and then SPL will do another vote to let us back in next season with all sorts of sanctions.

So no league for a year.

should join the bottom of the English League setup not like we have to resign from the SFA or anything.

At least the fannies voted. I look forward to SPL meltdown. Time for every bear to dump Sky Sports in protest. Mine goes off when my next payments due. I don't care if it doesn't bankrupt Sky it's just what's the point of paying to watch Septic win the league by default.

doh

aye, i'm sure a few hundred cancelled subs will really take Sky to the brink, ffs :lol::rolleyes:

I still have a funny feeling that those bastards have something up their sleeves..

I'd love to think there is somebody with some sort of overview of what's going on. Unfortunately I don't think those at the top have a clue what they're doing.

:shifty: