Poll: Which route should Rangers take?

subcrawl

Which division do you prefer we go into?  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Whic division should we play in?

• Division One/SPL2/second tier
    • Division 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought all the sfl clubs were against us going to div1

only option is to apply for div3 or face no football at all

dunno why half the forum is jumping for joy at being voted out of spl, this is a disaster no matter which way you look at it

dunno why half the forum is jumping for joy at being voted out of spl, this is a disaster no matter which way you look at it

It's not a disaster for us at all.

DIV3 for me,SKY will then change the contract with the spl and very little will be given to any spl club,they will then moan like fuck,lets watch the bastards squirm in there own shite :uk:

how is it not a disaster

we will be lucky to be playing next season at this rate

It's very basic business sense if we drop to Div3 it will make us stronger in the long run and will end the SKY deal the SPL currently has. Staying in the SPL with the Euro ban doesn't benifit Rangers only the other SPL sides. They can't have their cake and eat it. Every Bear I know wants to drop to Div3 I can only imagine it's sad glory hunters who only support the club when they win the title tht want us to stay in the SPL.

Why don't we make our opinions known then instead of letting Charles Green speak on behalf of us?

His statement is a joke, we can't let people think that he represents us

Division 3 is the only route we should be considering and the SPL can go to hell.

Division 3 certainly! We don't need no help from no1 start again work our way up and well be back better! Theyr only offering divsion 1 now because they know once we move to division 3 a lot of clubs will hit the wall. We are the peopleee!

a pretty sure we'l get put in to div 1... theyl be alot of private chat and deals going on to make that happen, apply to the sfl.. and be seeded into div 1... if only to save a the scumbags in the sfa and spl.