My Sky Protest

I got so mad today with the hatred shown towards my club I phoned Sky and cancelled my subscription. I informed them that I would not be paying for the Sports package to watch the EPL or SPL minus Rangers. They were very understanding and shared in my frustration about the lack of clarity in the future of Scottish football. The operator registered Rangers omission in SPL as my complaint. She did say it was the first call she had with regards to this. Has anybody else cancelled or complained to sky?

I'm cancelling as I'm moving but will probably get it again once settled.

Sky have got nothing to do with the SPL vote and won't give a fuck about 50 odd bears cancelling their subscription.

I don't see how anyone can blames Sky for the actions of 11 chairmen??

I got so mad today with the hatred shown towards my club I phoned Sky and cancelled my subscription. I informed them that I would not be paying for the Sports package to watch the EPL or SPL minus Rangers. They were very understanding and shared in my frustration about the lack of clarity in the future of Scottish football. The operator registered Rangers omission in SPL as my complaint. She did say it was the first call she had with regards to this. Has anybody else cancelled or complained to sky?

I cancelled mine last week bud, the guy on the phone was told the reason and he was pretty clued up on the situation, he offered me the chance to keep it and he would discount it but i told him i didn't want it anymore..i'll miss the English games and tennis etc as well but c'est la vie..

1341431608' post='1060189615']

I'm cancelling as I'm moving but will probably get it again once settled.

Sky have got nothing to do with the SPL vote and won't give a fuck about 50 odd bears cancelling their subscription.

I don't see how anyone can blames Sky for the actions of 11 chairmen??

That's the thing, they might not care about 50, but I am sure there must be 10000s that have sky sports in one way or another, but then you will get the ones that moan because they can't see the EPL.

I don't get the Sky hate. Sky never made the call to demote us... they are probably just as pissed off as we are!

Fuckin no chance I'm giving up the EPL and La Liga just because Stuart Milne, Rod Petrie, Liewell etc voted us out the SPL!

I don't get the Sky hate. Sky never made the call to demote us... they are probably just as pissed off as we are!

Fuckin no chance I'm giving up the EPL and La Liga just because Stuart Milne, Rod Petrie, Liewell etc voted us out the SPL!

You can get it all free online anyway - save yersel a fortune

Not a chance i'll be cancelling Sky.

I don't like the fact that my tax goes to Islamic Extremists who live in the UK, I don't like the fact that I pay an extra £100-£200 per person to go on a Virgin Atlantic airline where the seats aren't much better than Ryanair, I don't like that I spend money on a mobile phone every month just to be told i went over my limit by one pence meaning I get charged an extra fiver. HOWEVER, there are benfits to all those things too. I pay tax to get free helth care, I pay extra to Virgin to get a TV and free booze and I get unlimited texts and internet on my phone. You have to take the good with the bad sometimes and like someone said above, i'm not missing out on La Liga, EPL, Bundesliga, NFL, NBA, Tennis, Eurogoals, plenty of Documentaries, new tv series, movies on demand etc just because some of the money goes towards that shower of shite.

My enjoyment wont be ruined that them. Fuck them.

SKY TILL I DIE.

Just cancel the sky sports. I still get SSN and my wife still gets all the Shitey channels it's just the sky sports and espn you lose. Finally got my mum to cancel hers tonite cos my brothers stupidly thought we'd still be spl!!! And sky worker said loads of bears are doing this(granted she admitted her husband was a bear and she gets it reduced) don't say the won't notice. I cancelled in feb cos from then no money was going to club and they have called me back twice with offers for movies,sports etc... If even a 1000 bears cancelled that's 25k a month thats over 1/4 mill a year. That's a low estimate but don't kid ourselves, they are a money grabbing business and hate to lose even 1 subscription. Just ask any one who worked for them!!!!!