Green for Go now

After tonight Im glad i renewed few weeks ago.

I was on the fence but tonights events have convinced me that Brown has no credibility now after going on Snyde .

He did stick up for the Rangers but a lot of what he said was unconvincing.

Now as much as i wasnt happy with Green offering an olive branch to stay in Spl i do believe we all have to move forward and buy our season tickets and see where that takes us.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed

quote name='ger50champ' timestamp='1341434996' post='1060190025']

I was on the fence but tonights events have convinced me that Brown has no credibility now after going on Snyde .

Now as much as i wasnt happy with Green offering an olive branch to stay in Spl i do believe we all have to move forward and buy our season tickets and see where that takes us.

Greens stated hes in this for money only. So if in 3 seasons time he can sell us for a large profit then im fine with that because that means our club has a higher value than it does now. Which is a good thing :sherlock:

Browns not got a way with words, never has done but I'm shocked at how everyone is telling him to shut up and ridiculing the man for sharing his concerns and asking questions that no one else has asked.

I'm really gutted at how the usual masses are giving the guys who've given service to our club abuse in defence of guys we know fuck all about.

No unity, no intelligence, sheep - that's how this support looks to me the now.

I know Greens there saying this and that, I know the other bids weren't accepted or even made BUT how is the profit hunter going to make money from us and for whom?

I see people saying the questions have been answered but who are Blue Pitch Holdings?

What's the estimated returns for Green and Co?

What was their interest? The fast buck? Our clubs proud history, traditions,, support success?

Who is going to be held accountable if this all turns to shit?

I'm a Rangers fan but the legions are doing with Green what they did with Whyte, following blindly and shooting down anyone whom asks for more than patter!

This I'm afraid, most of these supportive threads of this charlatan have been made by posters joined this year, stinks to high heaven, be very careful ! :sherlock:

Browns not got a way with words, never has done but I'm shocked at how everyone is telling him to shut up and ridiculing the man for sharing his concerns and asking questions that no one else has asked.

I'm really gutted at how the usual masses are giving the guys who've given service to our club abuse in defence of guys we know fuck all about.

No unity, no intelligence, sheep - that's how this support looks to me the now.

I know Greens there saying this and that, I know the other bids weren't accepted or even made BUT how is the profit hunter going to make money from us and for whom?

I see people saying the questions have been answered but who are Blue Pitch Holdings?

What's the estimated returns for Green and Co?

What was their interest? The fast buck? Our clubs proud history, traditions,, support success?

Who is going to be held accountable if this all turns to shit?

I'm a Rangers fan but the legions are doing with Green what they did with Whyte, following blindly and shooting down anyone whom asks for more than patter!

I do share some of your concerns mate.I really do and some of your points are valid but cmon Big John was talking nonsense tonight in my eyes.

I dont agree with the personal attacks but tonight was the clincher for me .

We have ran out of options.We have to back Green now and hope to God we dont get shafted again .Lets all get the positive heads on and start coming together

What did brown offer other than " patter "? Fuck all that's what other than being backed by two tarriers and getting fed by the scum press for bullshit stories

At least green put his money where his mouth was, there was no alternative .

Brown was full of fucking fairy stories about title deeds and big scary ghost stories , he can go and lie in his own pish after selling his pish to radio snide ......what a fuckin legend . Want more of them do you ?

Just what doubt were dispelled this evening if you renew your season tickets week ago you hardly had an epiphany this evening

This I'm afraid, most of these supportive threads of this charlatan have been made by posters joined this year, stinks to high heaven, be very careful ! :sherlock:

I buck that trend, I see straight through Green and Co. Ally demeanour as tweeted aswell as his precise response to whether he backs the current owners was very compelling!

Just what doubt were dispelled this evening if you renew your season tickets week ago you hardly had an epiphany this evening

ill be honest mate i had to look that one up .Like i said in my OP 'i was on the fence' but My season ticket would have been renewed if you had been in charge

When did he mention this £30m .....then I can answer.

Green told Rangers' official website on Friday night: 'On the basis the receiver is already holding cash and we haven't put the season tickets up for sale yet, I struggle to see how I can use season ticket money to buy the club.

'The season ticket renewal letters are actually going out today and I have already deposited money with the administrator to buy the club.

'We have provided the money to buy the club and we have documented the fact we are going to raise another £20-30million on top of that.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2156642/Charles-Green-pledge-Rangers-fans.html#ixzz1zgvkr82H

8th june 2012

Alot of people saying Brown made a cunt of himself the night when Green produced papers and gave some one-liners.

Question - Why didn't he show brown the papers in private instead of winding him up and making a cunt out of a man who cares dearly for our club? And why are so many of our fans delighted that he did?

If the cunt was on the level he wouldn't have did what he did - I don't trust him one jot and I'll be shot down by the same mob on here that shot me down about Whyte.

The papers were produced - so who are the names? no company's - WHO?!

to be fair, why the fuck should he show brown these papers at all?

i agree that we the support need to see them for reasurance and im sure he would have shown them to the rwg. if i was green i would of acted the exact same to brown as he has been calling the man out for 10 days.

green has shown the docs and gave some more answers to questions yet so many of our fans are saying the mans a charletan without having any hard proof.

im not 100% behind green yet but i know 100% that brown aint the answer to our problems