Green for Go now

Why would he want to 'derail our recovery?' What would be his motive for that? He may have been duped, as many suggest, but surely you don't believe he is 'derailing' the club for any reason other than concern for the future (however misguided it may be).

Or is he simply just too 'drunk' to see the truth?

Did he really show up drunk to the rallies and interviews etc?

Derailing our recovery in the process of trying to get his own agendas.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another strange statement from tonight, from Greens Finance Director...in response to knocking back £8.7million bid, Rangers is worth £50million.

yet the other week he asked for £20million!!! and why has in increased almost ten fold since they purchased from D&P? Yes worth £50million after much of its valuable assets were now gone?

surely the fraud office will be all over this point and it's linkage to Whyte via a D&P under evaluation and closed sale.

tha

It was not Geens FD but Imran from Zeus capital who gave that answer . I believe he confused an exit prices, as was the question, with a personalised view of balance sheet worth. The FD confirmed later that 50% was on offr for around £8m making a true exit price circa £16m. As stated at the meeting I disagreed with his valuation

Derailing our recovery in the process of trying to get his own agendas.

But doesn't he believe the agenda is to try and prevent us from any more shenanigans a la Whyte? There is too much ambiguity to simply nail the colours to one mast at the moment. I admit I am confused as the waters get more and more muddied by the day.

I just don't understand why anyone would think that John Brown would be trying to 'derail' us for his own personal ends.

But doesn't he believe the agenda is to try and prevent us from any more shenanigans a la Whyte? There is too much ambiguity to simply nail the colours to one mast at the moment. I admit I am confused as the waters get more and more muddied by the day.

I just don't understand why anyone would think that John Brown would be trying to 'derail' us for his own personal ends.

I don't know the guy, very good player for Rangers but what is so special about him and the things he's come out with that I should be nailing my colours to his mast?

As i've said before, i'm just backing Rangers FC, if Charles Green happens to own that club then so be it.

Dunny says he knows bombers investors and they are all bluenoses (tu)

I dont think hes got Investors as such .... he has Rangers fans who were willing to back him but lets face it no business plan its doomed i reckon,... all Rangers sponsors and guys who have boxes in rangers etc etc... they are his investors he went around them all and they all backed him to the tune of, you make this happen ill buy into Rangers.....,

but u and me will think these guys will eventually buy into rangers with Green or whoever in charge as long as they see the club moving fward. trust is no their yet, has to be earned!!

I dont think hes got Investors as such .... he has Rangers fans who were willing to back him but lets face it no business plan its doomed i reckon,... all Rangers sponsors and guys who have boxes in rangers etc etc... they are his investors he went around them all and they all backed him to the tune of, you make this happen ill buy into Rangers.....,

but u and me will think these guys will eventually buy into rangers with Green or whoever in charge as long as they see the club moving fward. trust is no their yet, has to be earned!!

Ok man, sorry if i misquoted you a tad. Just bored of the bomber knockers. The man smells a rat, and so must his backers. I think green is starting to win the majority over, and thats a worry if you ask me. If green goes, im sure McColl and Park will be back and if Walter trusts them, then thats good enough for me (tu)

Ok man, sorry if i misquoted you a tad. Just bored of the bomber knockers. The man smells a rat, and so must his backers. I think green is starting to win the majority over, and thats a worry if you ask me. If green goes, im sure McColl and Park will be back and if Walter trusts them, then thats good enough for me (tu)

What utter pish. Walter trusted David Murray and still hasn't come out and condemned his role in this.

Walter was a Rangers legend and a fine manager but he knows fuck all about this and Brown even less.

i was a little disappointed with a comment Bomber made to the finance guy... total out of order, that made my mind up that yes he has Rangers at heart but sorry even if we wanted a fans takeover or rangers man running club, that comment proved to me he aint for us. Motivational purposes though hell yeah!!

What utter pish. Walter trusted David Murray and still hasn't come out and condemned his role in this.

Walter was a Rangers legend and a fine manager but he knows fuck all about this and Brown even less.

He knows more than your average internet poster, and season book buyer. I suppose McColl and Park know nothing either? Green tried to con them and they chased him. They'll be back, when the time is right. We can only hope, for our own good.

You point about Smith and Murray is pathetic. You want him to phone the rhecord and spill the beans on him? How would that help us?

i was a little disappointed with a comment Bomber made to the finance guy... total out of order, that made my mind up that yes he has Rangers at heart but sorry even if we wanted a fans takeover or rangers man running club, that comment proved to me he aint for us. Motivational purposes though hell yeah!!

Fair enough about bomber. Im not saying hes the best man for the job either. Hes not a business man. Just because bombers not the best for us, doesnt mean that green is.

He knows more than your average internet poster, and season book buyer. I suppose McColl and Park know nothing either? Green tried to con them and they chased him. They'll be back, when the time is right. We can only hope, for our own good.

You point about Smith and Murray is pathetic. You want him to phone the rhecord and spill the beans on him? How would that help us?

What's pathetic is your constant attempts to try and spread rumours, spin and outright lies about the owners of the club. You give them credit for nothing and condemn them for everything.

You're either a taig plant or a part of the FF/RST/TBK cabal who want to destablise our recovery.

I hope for your sake that you're a taig as that's probably the lesser of two evils compared to so-called Rangers fans who are trying to destroy their own club.

What's pathetic is your constant attempts to try and spread rumours, spin and outright lies about the owners of the club. You give them credit for nothing and condemn them for everything.

You're either a taig plant or a part of the FF/RST/TBK cabal who want to destablise our recovery.

I hope for your sake that you're a taig as that's probably the lesser of two evils compared to so-called Rangers fans who are trying to destroy their own club.

What rumours am i spreading?

Taig plants, ff cabals. fck sake man. You watch too much telly. Im a Rangers fan with a big mouth thats worried about my club. I only repeat facts, and call them on their bullshit.

dont know why you think hes trying to con them either he gets 20 mill now for the club or in 3/4 years he gets 20m or more when he eventually sells

The way I see it is that the so called rangers fans with money had a chance to buy (save) the club but didn't.

It was rangers minded owners and board members who led us into the mess we are in now.

If green thinks he can make a profit from us then he must envision us as being successful either in scottish football or elsewhere.

He has my backing as I don't see any viable alternative.

The way I see it is that the so called rangers fans with money had a chance to buy (save) the club but didn't.

It was rangers minded owners and board members who led us into the mess we are in now.

If green thinks he can make a profit from us then he must envision us as being successful either in scottish football or elsewhere.

He has my backing as I don't see any viable alternative.

One man led us here, David Murray, not a Rangers man. The viable alternative was chased out the door when Walter called. So lets all back the man that chased the only people in this situation that tried to help us.

14 million profit for a months work. Seems fair i suppose.

What's your problem with them making a profit ?

We were worth much less than fuck all a short time ago. If they can sell us in the future for 10 or 20 or 50 million then they must have done something right to get us to that value.

We were worth much less than fuck all a short time ago. If they can sell us in the future for 10 or 20 or 50 million then they must have done something right to get us to that value.

That would seem to be logical.

I dont have a problem with them making a profit. Its just not coming out my bin. Scottish football isnt profitable. So how will they make a profit? Could be 10 years before we even break even again, unless we offload all our top earners and best players. oh.. wait

I dont have a problem with them making a profit. Its just not coming out my bin. Scottish football isnt profitable. So how will they make a profit? Could be 10 years before we even break even again, unless we offload all our top earners and best players. oh.. wait

What rumours am i spreading?

Taig plants, ff cabals. fck sake man. You watch too much telly. Im a Rangers fan with a big mouth thats worried about my club. I only repeat facts, and call them on their bullshit.

As far as I can tell it isn't facts that you post, just your fears.

Let's be totally clear about this, John Brown made himself look very foolish tonight. He basically ranted on until it started to become a ramble. I was cringing for him and it wasn't fun to watch a Bear do that. Green has stated that he understands he isn't likely to win a popularity poll any time soon but what has happened to the Club since he and the others in his consortium took over has given me a degree of comfort. This is not a Green one-man-band show. There are others on the board and all have proven track records. Malcolm Murray is nobody's fool and that is very obvious. By all means be wary but we need to back the Club. Someone actually suggested we don't buy any season tickets because they will "use the money to run the Club". doh I nearly fell of my seat with that one.

The title deeds were not at the meeting, why should they be. I am not sure if they said they were in the process of registration (which makes total sense) but what they did have was proof of the stamp duty paid and other legal papers which confirmed the new ownership of Ibrox and Auchenhowie. John Brown's accountant was present but Bomber wouldn't even believe him.

I posted earlier that I see no reason not to renew my own season tickets. If you choose not to renew your own then that is your affair. I don't fully trust anyone I don't know personally but I don't distrust Green and his board. I see no evidence to make me think otherwise.

As far as I can tell it isn't facts that you post, just your fears.

Let's be totally clear about this, John Brown made himself look very foolish tonight. He basically ranted on until it started to become a ramble. I was cringing for him and it wasn't fun to watch a Bear do that. Green has stated that he understands he isn't likely to win a popularity poll any time soon but what has happened to the Club since he and the others in his consortium took over has given me a degree of comfort. This is not a Green one-man-band show. There are others on the board and all have proven track records. Malcolm Murray is nobody's fool and that is very obvious. By all means be wary but we need to back the Club. Someone actually suggested we don't buy any season tickets because they will "use the money to run the Club". doh I nearly fell of my seat with that one.

The title deeds were not at the meeting, why should they be. I am not sure if they said they were in the process of registration (which makes total sense) but what they did have was proof of the stamp duty paid and other legal papers which confirmed the new ownership of Ibrox and Auchenhowie. John Brown's accountant was present but Bomber wouldn't even believe him.

I posted earlier that I see no reason not to renew my own season tickets. If you choose not to renew your own then that is your affair. I don't fully trust anyone I don't know personally but I don't distrust Green and his board. I see no evidence to make me think otherwise.

I agree bomber is losing the plot, and he is starting to do greens pr work for him. I hope green and co prove me wrong, but ill be shocked if they are still here by christmas.

Still waiting for the 19 transfer targets and 20/30 million in investment from green. How can you have transfer targets before you know what standard you are playing at. As for the 30 million investment. Where is that coming from? Thats right. "all of yous". Same as what bomber said.

Is it coincidence all our best players left? Are they all just bad people, or do they smell a rat also. This charade of saying they cant leave is a load of pish. Mr green is not above the law. I'll stand corrected when im proved wrong on any of these points (tu)

I agree bomber is losing the plot, and he is starting to do greens pr work for him. I hope green and co prove me wrong, but ill be shocked if they are still here by christmas.

Still waiting for the 19 transfer targets and 20/30 million in investment from green. How can you have transfer targets before you know what standard you are playing at. As for the 30 million investment. Where is that coming from? Thats right. "all of yous". Same as what bomber said.

Is it coincidence all our best players left? Are they all just bad people, or do they smell a rat also. This charade of saying they cant leave is a load of pish. Mr green is not above the law. I'll stand corrected when im proved wrong on any of these points (tu)

The only rat they might smell is themselves or their agents. These players left in order to line their own pockets. Your innuendo that this was somehow down to Green is just that.