More Rhegan bullshit

He said the SFA won't allow Rangers into the 3rd division as the game up here would die.

That is not a decision he can make but he can stop Rangers from having membership of the SFA.

If that were to happen then surely Rangers could then apply to play in England and if we could that would be my ideal scenario.

FUCK YOU RHEGAN.

He said the SFA won't allow Rangers into the 3rd division as the game up here would die.

That is not a decision he can make but he can stop Rangers from having membership of the SFA.

If that were to happen then surely Rangers could then apply to play in England and if we could that would be my ideal scenario.

FUCK YOU RHEGAN.

That was my thinking mate. If he says, well if you are refusing SFL1 we are not accepting your SFA membership application, we should just apply to England as we will not have membership with anyone. I'm sure UEFA says they have no problem with it if both assocciations agree with it. But with the SFA out the picture and Rangers unattached, it would be down to the English FA.

FUCK YOU RHEGAN.

His entire rant of last night should be handed to the RFFF's very own QC who will gladly rip Regan a new arse in Court.

Bring it on. :uk:

Rhegan and his Celtic friends are so blinkered about trying to kill Rangers they might have killed everyone else including the Scotland team,that suits me down to the ground.That is what happens when the tarriers get some power.FUCKING IDIOTS.

Regan reveals Gers fears

Published: Thu Jul 5 2012, 10.08AM

Share on twitterTweet thisMore Sharing ServicesMore

Scottish football faces a "slow, lingering death" if newco Rangers start life in the Irn-Bru Third Division, SFA chief executive Stewart Regan claims.

In the immediate aftermath of Scottish Premier League clubs rejecting Charles Green's application for top-flight entry, Regan also made a stark claim that depriving Rangers fans of their team would spark "social unrest".

Regan said: "The only solution for the game now is that Rangers come into the Scottish Football League and they come into it in the First Division. If Rangers were to go anywhere other than the First Division, then there would something in the region of £15.7million worth of losses to the game."

Regan made it clear the SFA could not allow the Ibrox club to start at the bottom, meaning Scottish Football League clubs face the prospect of an SPL2 breakaway if they reject a plan to put them in the First Division.

He added: "For the bigger clubs at the top of the league, that's half their annual distributions. For clubs at the bottom it is basically wiping out their entire distributions, for some of the smaller clubs it's a huge proportion of their annual turnover.

"Even if Rangers end up in the First Division, there is still going to be a £5million loss of income to the SPL clubs. The game is not sustainable so there would be a slow lingering death for the game in Scotland.

"It would then trickle down to the SFL. From our perspective as the governing body, we cannot allow that to happen."

The SFA chief executive also confirmed a real threat to television contracts.

"We have had dialogue with the broadcasters and we understand what the various stakeholders from Sky television, ESPN, Sport Five and a number of the SPL's other commercial partners are likely to do in the event Rangers are not in either of the top two tiers," he said. "It's not pretty.

"That's why we cannot sit back and let that happen without trying to get all parties to accept this is the only solution which can keep the game afloat. Without Old Firm games, the value drops, the overseas deals are almost exclusively about the Old Firm derby and that would go immediately."

But, Sporting integritet Regan you :wanker:

They are absolutely shitting themselves

They should have thought about that before allowing the SPL clubs to condemn them all

Excuse me while I now don't give a fuck

This .

It really isnt up to Regan its up to the SFL clubs .

Ok once we are accepted to said league we need a licence to play.

If the SFA refuse us that we apply for FA win win.

This .

It really isnt up to Regan its up to the SFL clubs .

Ok once we are accepted to said league we need a licence to play.

If the SFA refuse us that we apply for FA win win.

I am NOT sure of Regans logic (Regan - logic - I am off to a bad start here...)

BUT if we are needed to 'save' Scottish Football - how does REFUSING us a licence help the situation?

Oh and on what grounds is HE (or even THEM) allowed to refuse a licence if the SFL accept us in?

BUT if we are needed to 'save' Scottish Football - how does REFUSING us a licence help the situation?

Oh and on what grounds is HE (or even THEM) allowed to refuse a licence if the SFL accept us in?

That is what I was thinking. <cr>doh:lol:

It is bare-faced blackmail and the press should be all over it.

If the SFL clubs cave in to threats of Stewart Regan, I'm finished with Scottish football.

Excatly mate he has told that many lies he dosent even know what he's talking about anymore

I wish Regan would stop spouting shite and people would stop thinking he can do anything, he is an employee of the SFA and has no vote when it comes to membership. It's as if he thinks he, singly handedly, has the power to control the game. Sooner Regan is sacked the better for us all - you see Regan, you and your crony at the SPL can be sacked, the other elected members of the committees can't. So go do one you fucking idiot.

Time to say enough is enough.

We are not members of the SFA. We have a great stadium and loyal support. Time to apply to join the FA,

I don't care which league we can work our way up. Apply to join the FA. Start in the Conference and work our way up.

It may take five years to get to the Championship and a couple more for the EPL. Just think how much investment Green could pick up along the route if he is prepared for the long haul.

Apart from being a corrupt and biased twat, Regan's also incompetent and an imbecile.

If there's gonna be an almighty loss with us in Div 3 then not allowing us to play anywhere will really help, eh?

It's like something out of Monty Python. :anguish:

This guy has to go. Regardless of what we as Rangers supporters think of him, the rest of Scottish football must surely work this guy out now.

:wanker: O'regan is truly showing what he learnt at a sectarian school.

He didn't say what he said (Rangers won't get a SPL licence) was his answer to the Clyde Chairman, now the idiot is talking of "Social unrest".

A bit late in the day to start thinking of "Social unrest", after he's done what his paymaster has told him to do.

"It's about Sporting Integrity" was the call a few weeks ago, now dimwit O'regan says it's about money. Can't have it both ways :wanker:

He and the other halfwit Doncaster said nothing and were happy when the SPL Chairmen asked the views of their fans, so he should allow us the

same opportunity to express OUR VIEWS, which are that we start again in SFL3.

He obviously doesn't have the brain power to comprehend how much he has fucked up and is now panicking as he can see his P45 being sent to him very shortly.

Certainly NOT a "fit and proper person" for the job.

If the SFL vote to accept us in Div 3 and Regan conspires to prevent us getting a licence then I'd imagine we'd have a pretty good case for a law suit.

It is sheer malice for him to be acting as he is.