Coisty interveiw on rangers tv

robg58

Not had time to read all posts so apologies if this has been said already. I just loved Ally's line about "our friends across the road at Celtic."

Aye right! Ally's eyes told the truth. He will NEVER view Celtic as friends at any time in the future.

He will be plotting revenge as we speak against these "friends."

These same "friends" who did their utmost to ensure we wouldn't win the UEFA Cup and the League in 2008.

These same "friends" who nodded their approval at the sight of Ally & Walter carrying Tommy Burns' coffin.

These same "friends" who were delighted to accept our vote which kept a 10-2 majority in the SPL and which ensured a greater split of incoming monies.

These "friends" will never be our friends.

Ally knows it, we Know it and they will certainly come to know it in the future.

Let us haste to Division 3 and embrace the values of "sporting integrity."

That same sporting integrity as proclaimed by " these friends!"

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not had time to read all posts so apologies if this has been said already. I just loved Ally's line about "our friends across the road at Celtic."

Aye right! Ally's eyes told the truth. He will NEVER view Celtic as friends at any time in the future.

These same "friends" who did their utmost to ensure we wouldn't win the UEFA Cup and the League in 2008.

These same "friends" who nodded their approval at the sight of Ally & Walter carrying Tommy Burns' coffin.

These same "friends" who were delighted to accept our vote which kept a 10-2 majority in the SPL and which ensured a greater split of incoming monies.

Ally knows it, we Know it and they will certainly come to know it in the future.

(tu)

Super knew exactly what he meant by fiends sorry friends. The sarcasm about integrity was a delight. Reap what you sow bastards.

No More Sanctions

Thu, Jul 5, 2012

Tweet

by Lindsay Herron

ALLY McCOIST has called for an end to the punishments being meted out to Rangers as he tries to contemplate life with just SIX first team players.

The Ibrox manager says Rangers simply could not cope with a transfer embargo, for example, which he describes as 'madness',

He is working with just a handful of recognised first team players right now and insists he needs to BRING IN over 10 new faces.

Speaking exclusively to RangersTV, McCoist points out that Rangers have already been hammered with:

·A 10-point deduction for going into administration

·Removal from the Champions League because accounts were not lodged

·A fine of £160,000 by the SFA for the miss-management and deeds of Craig Whyte

·A three-year ban from European football for becoming a newco

·Relegation from Scotland's top flight.

On top of that, of course, 11 players have quit the club.

SFA chief executive Stewart Regan was quoted liberally today that Rangers MUST be in SFL 1 next season for the financial sake of the game - but McCoist insists not at the expense of more sanctions.

He told RangersTV:"It's the first time I have heard anyone from the SFA speak about the game in a financial sense but then we have the argument that is the financial aspect more important than the massive aspect of integrity and honesty of the Scottish game?

"They might want to put us in SFL 1 with more sanctions - I don't know if that is the case.

"We have a transfer embargo hanging over us but how can I operate with a transfer embargo when I only have six players? It's impossible and it's just madness.

"I have in the region of six first team players at pre-season training right now, two of whom were regulars last season in the SPL.

"We need to bring in the region of 10, 12 or even 14 players. I reckon since January we have lost close to 21 players.

"We have to start rebuilding and replacing."

"For the record, in terms of sanctions that have been imposed already, we were deducted 10 points, we had our Champions League place taken away from us, we were fined £160,000, we are out of Europe for another three years and, of course, we are out of the SPL.

"I think that's quite a lot."

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

So Sorry For Fans

1 of 1

So Sorry For Fans

Thu, Jul 5, 2012

Tweet

ALLY McCOIST has been a central embattled figure in the crisis at Rangers and he has reiterated his admiration for the supporters.

McCoist is seething that the scandalous actions of Craig Whyte have led to colossal recriminations and punitive actions against Rangers.

And with football due to start in Scotland in a little over three weeks' time Rangers are in limbo with no SFA licence, no league to play in and virtually no players.

The boss told RangersTV: "There is no-one more angry, disappointed, embarrassed and apologetic than me. This should not have happened to our football club.

"I happily apologise to everybody, but our fans more than anyone else because they have been kept in the dark.

"I have received unbelievable backing from the Rangers fans and without them there is no club. The very least I can do is back them and I intend to do that."

McCoist is also seething that diehard supporters have been left out of pocket after Rangers' pre-season tours were scrapped through no fault of the club's.

He said: "The people who are suffering are our fans. It's appalling. They have paid good money to go to Le Havre, Southampton and Germany. They have paid for hotels and transport and unfortunately the trips have been cancelled due to circumstances out-with our control."

On the plus side, McCoist attended a busy Rangers Fans Fighting Fund meeting last night which he described as 'very positive'.

Fans were able to quiz Charles Green and the new Board and McCoist also gave honest views.

He said: "It was a very positive meeting out of a very negative situation. There was some good dialogue. The fans aired their opinions, they grilled the Board to a degree and it was a good meeting.

"Not everyone agreed with everything that was said, but it was healthy."

I've supported him all along and I still do.

I'm actually just a little disappointed that he's a bit too nice for my liking.

I'm not withdrawing my backing. Most of what he said was spot on. He was just a little bit too nice towards those who don't merit it.

We need to be careful what we say "at least for the moment" when we have a license to play football, (hopefully in the 3rd Division) then we can start the fight back.

I must admit.....

When we lost the lead last season to they Piggery 11, I wasn't sure if Ally was the man to take us forward...

Now there is no doubt, we have no other, in Ally we MUST trust, we have no other options.

This is exactly what me personally has been waiting for, it's time we took charge of our own destiny, Ally will get 3 seasons in the lower leagues to ply his trade and we WILL come back stronger!

WATP, No Surrender, well done Ally, I am so fuckin proud to be part of your family!!!!

Thats what makes him the man he is, he doesn't need to raise his voice or lose control to make his point, and he makes his points perfectly clearly in this video, anyone with more than two brain cells can decipher the tru meaning of this gret mans words and the hidden message in it.

Surely you wouldn't rather he was spitting slevers and bits of crusty shite from liewells arse crack at the camera aka TLB?

I'd rather that he didn't refer to other clubs and fans so nicely. I'd rather he didn't refer to them at all.

At last, some official recognition of all of the facts and decisions to be made. And it couldn't have been stated with more measured clarity by a better person. To hear Ally recognise the will for Div 3, the hypocrisy of integrity and social unrest being whored around at the same time to every media outlet, and his complete understanding as to who has been doing the kicking - at last.

I hope Mr Green and friends watched this too.

At last, some official recognition of all of the facts and decisions to be made. And it couldn't have been stated with more measured clarity by a better person. To hear Ally recognise the will for Div 3, the hypocrisy of integrity and social unrest being whored around at the same time to every media outlet, and his complete understanding as to who has been doing the kicking - at last.

I hope Mr Green and friends watched this too.

Wish I said that, 100% spot on!!!!

Sfl 3. Just think lads. Every game 3pm kick off on a Saturday. The way it should be. And yes Ally McCOIST is an utter legend. When he leads us from division 3 to the spl title he will be immortal. Watp.

Looking forward to it...