Never Forget

No matter what division we end up playing in we must try to ensure that none of us attend away games held at those clubs who routinely have spat their bigoted bile at us for their own enjoyment.

In my view that should include every single club in the SPL, but must also include Dundee, Dunfermline, Falkirk,Raith and even the likes of Annan in the 3RD Div if it comes to it.

We must be resolute about this let not one true Rangers fan ever again visit those clubs who fans are at this moment working to try and end our very existence.

Apart from their chairman campaigning to have Spartans elected to the SFL and ourselves excluded nothing I suppose!

The Annan Chairman is as big a bluenose as many. Trust me, however, he was talking about RFC rightly being placed in Div 3 and upholding sporting integrity. I see nothing wrong with that and so please no need to boycott Annan...

I am getting quite sick of folk telling me what to do.

One of the worst parts of the last few months is folk telling others how they should or shouldn't supprt the team, what games they should or shouldn't be going to, even what type of scarf they should or shouldn't wear.

No matter what division we end up playing in we must try to ensure that none of us attend away games held at those clubs who routinely have spat their bigoted bile at us for their own enjoyment.

In my view that should include every single club in the SPL, but must also include Dundee, Dunfermline, Falkirk,Raith and even the likes of Annan in the 3RD Div if it comes to it.

We must be resolute about this let not one true Rangers fan ever again visit those clubs who fans are at this moment working to try and end our very existence.

Totally agree.

We should have a list on the message board of which way the teams voted and then we would know who to boycott.

The Annan Chairman is as big a bluenose as many. Trust me, however, he was talking about RFC rightly being placed in Div 3 and upholding sporting integrity. I see nothing wrong with that and so please no need to boycott Annan...

I'll take your word for it but he was quoted in the papers suggesting Spartans were in the queue before us??

I will be at every away match except any SPL teams.

I for one cannot wait to go see the other grounds.

No you won't. :rolleyes:

Unless you have a close family connection with every 3rd Division club you will struggle for match tickets like the rest of us......ya' big skinny queue jumper. :sherlock:

so basically all this punishment is deserved? dont think so,fans, players,staff done nowt wrong,this sporting integrity crap is wearing thin,what have we been found guilty of?

People should stop telling others what to do however if any bear still thinks going to spl away games is somehow a support to Rangers then we are surely doomed.. Would you visit a neighbour after he tried to rob you and stabbed a loved one? I would think not. Only edition I feel for those who attend is sheer bewilderment. I humbly ASK you to show support by starving the bastards out. If we are on tv next season we let the watching country know how we feel about the 'integrity driven' fuckers .

Dont know any fans personally that will ever forget this, or those responsible. The list if the scum clu s is a spot on suggestion tho. Will keep the true fans in unison and working towards the same goals.

We should go to away games in the sfl it helps make these clubs stronger which in turn gives them a better chance of beating the Sphell teams in the cups taking away more income.

The sheep have had some shockers in the cups in the last few years, would be great if our money helped sfl teams to pump some of the dross in the spl....

I'm not sure if I favour that. I have no problem attending away matches in Division 3 - but not in Division 1 or SPL - even when we return to the SPL, no more away matches until a written apology is given at least by the diddy clubs who slapped us in the face!

The Bear will soon wake - and revenge will be served cold!

Totally agree.

We should have a list on the message board of which way the teams voted and then we would know who to boycott.

Are we boycotting the teams who voted for division 3 or the teams who voted for division 1 <cr>