UEFA reply to Hibs fans

GMac

Merci pour votre lettre. Mais qui êtes-vous la baise. J'ai entendu parler de Sean Connery, il est brillant et aussi The Proclaimers "Si je pouvais marcher 500 miles" est absolue brillante. Mais Hibernian, je n'ai jamais entendu parler d'eux? JK Rowling est magnifique, nous aimons le petit bonhomme Harry Potter avec les lunettes.

PS Comment sont les Rangers. Nous leur souhaitons bonne chance

Don't know what it means. Can't cut and paste to Google translate

Translation :

Thank you for your letter. But who the fuck are you. I've heard of Sean Connery, he is brilliant and The Proclaimers "If I could walk 500 miles" is absolutely brilliant. Hibernian but I've never heard of them? JK Rowling is beautiful, we love the little fellow with Harry Potter glasses.

PS How are the Rangers. We wish them luck

Merci pour votre lettre. Mais qui êtes-vous la baise. J'ai entendu parler de Sean Connery, il est brillant et aussi The Proclaimers "Si je pouvais marcher 500 miles" est absolue brillante. Mais Hibernian, je n'ai jamais entendu parler d'eux? JK Rowling est magnifique, nous aimons le petit bonhomme Harry Potter avec les lunettes.

Brilliant. :clap:

I fucking detest hivs, living in edinburgh i see enough of the cunts, not won fuck all for ages a[part from the league cup but now they think theyre great cos we are on our knees, fuck them, i hope theyre the first to go bust

Chris Waddell?