Bayern sell out all of their home games for next season already...

Bayern Munich sell out of all 17 home games for the forthcoming Bundesliga season, a month and a half before their campaign gets under way. Season tickets sales were stopped at 39,500 for the 69,000 capacity-Allianz Arena.

They have such a fantastic support, planning on going over at some point during the year. One of the teams I'd really like to see especially at the Allianz Arena.

They have such a fantastic support, planning on going over at some point during the year. One of the teams I'd really like to see especially at the Allianz Arena.

Bad idea, I hear all of the home games are sold out :craphead:

Bad idea, I hear all of the home games are sold out :craphead:

Away end, just wear my Gers top and noone will be the wiser.

:)

Although when I went to Barcelona last year there were peole selling tickets outside the ground (Valencia) game and I picked one up there...

Ticket prices will help. Just shows how much of a rip off the SPL is when the Bundesliga cap at around €15

Surely that can't be true? I was at Bayern v Kaiserslautern in 2010/11 and the face value of the ticket was €45. Is this a new initiative they have brought in?

Surely that can't be true? I was at Bayern v Kaiserslautern in 2010/11 and the face value of the ticket was €45. Is this a new initiative they have brought in?

No, the cheapest tickets are about €15, but they rise. Still great value for money.

Germany in certain aspects of football are so far infront of the rest it's scary.

In most areas mate. Ive said for years the league gets over looked in the UK because sky doesnt broadcast it like they do the EPL or La Liga. I put teams like Bayern Munich up there with any team in the world.

Germany are brilliant for football. Great league, underated too. Probably in the best financial position to the rest of Europe, have standing areas in the stands, brilliant atmospheres and world class players in there.

2 CL finals in 3 years.

NT in a great position.

And as pointed out, good ticket prices.