Which EPL club have we "shared" the most people with?

Strange thing with the Merseyside clubs is they both claim to have connections with both sides of the old firm.

I know what you mean mate. There are more loyalists/orangemen in the Liverpool FC support than in any other english club yet there is a link to celtc. Everton were once traditionally the catholic team yet have so many players linked to Rangers.

I go to a lot of Everton games as my mates got a couple of season tickets there, and there is a song they sing that says 'Fuck Rangers' or something like that, and obviously it's the catholic connection, but I was thinking the same that it's so stupid considering how many players we have shared.

I know what you mean mate. There are more loyalists/orangemen in the Liverpool FC support than in any other english club yet there is a link to celtc. Everton were once traditionally the catholic team yet have so many players linked to Rangers.

Would agree with you mate but has evertons stadium no got a chapel inside it

Henning Berg

David Healey

Andy Goram

Roy Carroll

Phil Bardsley

Andre Kanchelskis

Alex Forsyth

Jimmy Nicholl

Bojan Djordjic

Ray Wilkins

Lee Martin

And Alex Ferguson

Dunno why im struggling to remember this but why was roy carrol signed? Cover for alexander when mcgregor was injured?