1. 1. Would you like to see a 'Ultras Group' in CF5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually waiting for a group to call themselves the blue union :lol::lol:

Define ultras?

If you had the real mentality of an ultra you'd have no problem getting on with the boys in the UB. Too many people think its just wearing clobber and singing. Myself included. A lot more to claiming to be ultras than actually being an Ultras group.

I was actually waiting for a group to call themselves the blue union :lol::lol:

Define ultras?

If you had the real mentality of an ultra you'd have no problem getting on with the boys in the UB. Too many people think its just wearing clobber and singing. Myself included. A lot more to claiming to be ultras than actually being an Ultras group.

Like what?

I just wish the whole stadium would recreate the atmosphere which made our stadium and fans famous in the past.

Spot on ,mate, too many lurkers and shirkers, everyone should help get the atmosphere going in the ground :clap:

Stop calling it Ultra.

You can not operate an 'Ultra' group in Scotland, these sort of groups originate from countries who have dodgy cops and soft rules (which allows for those crazy fans fighting and going mental with pyro)

Now, I like Pyro as I think it adds to atmosphere if done in the right way and place, but we live in a country were the police will come down hard on us.

We already have singing groups, I personally think its tough enough we have two of them as it brings its own problems. We need more unity, why not join in with TBO, UB and the guys in BF1 lend your support and if you bring enough numbers get involved in organisation and have your say.

I was actually waiting for a group to call themselves the blue union :lol: :lol:

Define ultras?

This sums it up.

It's a fucking riddy, you'll get nowhere, as these groups have in the past.

Also, your logo is a total rip off of the UB one.

I attended the John Brown speech outside Ibrox and witnessed what 'I believe' to be two boys who were members of a current group.

One had a hat on and his scarf up the full length of his face only showing his eyes, the other had what can only be described as a fucking gas mask jacket, literally covered his full face with two peep holes for the eyes.

Fucking embarrassing if you ask me.

What were you hiding for lads?

I attended the John Brown speech outside Ibrox and witnessed what 'I believe' to be two boys who were members of a current group.

One had a hat on and his scarf up the full length of his face only showing his eyes, the other had what can only be described as a fucking gas mask jacket, literally covered his full face with two peep holes for the eyes.

Are you joking?

Some people who go to these protests aren't their just to have their face infront of a tv.

I sat right beside the Union Bears in CR1 since they started without becoming a member and although the idea of them sitting beside the Blue Order sounds good and I'm sure will be a success I would personally love to see not different groups but sections of the same groups in each stand to start the singing all round Ibrox instead of just 1 section. I have a friend whose ticket for the club I have used and I'm sick of the looks and stupid snide remarks when I and others have started to sing up there. Thankful for the club deck loyal though. Keep it up everyone.

A crucifix?

(tu)

at the same time it just looks so chavy and gives out the wrong image and impression. not everyone goes on marches to get their faces seen even the ones who aren't covering their faces up. If you don't want your face seen then go to the middle not at the front, it's not about you individually it's about us all as a fan group.

For me yes. Another singing section supporting the great work the broomie guys do at the other end of the ground would work well IMO. Why not?

And there no point in saying what everyone should be doing as they don't.

at the same time it just looks so chavy and gives out the wrong image and impression. not everyone goes on marches to get their faces seen even the ones who aren't covering their faces up. If you don't want your face seen then go to the middle not at the front, it's not about you individually it's about us all as a fan group.

Who said everyone goes to marches to get their faces seen? But individuals may have a reason not to want their face seen, don't see the problem with them covering up, also don't know how that directly relates to whether they may be part of a fan group for some. <cr>